Team-BHP - Toyota Prado - Official Indian Launch
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Toyota Prado - Official Indian Launch (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2894-toyota-prado-official-indian-launch.html)

Though the Prado has been available as a direct import from Lakozy Toyota (white paperwork etc.), Toyota India is now launching it officially. Shortly after Diwali.

Good news for those on the lookout for a premium SUV.

Source : Economic Times Article

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]The vehicle is likely to be priced marginally above the Qualis.

Thats what the Economic Times article says. Now how much do u think it'll be priced at? If its priced at around 15-17 it'll definitely leave the CR-V and the Pajero 2.8 dead (The Pajero 2.8 is dead anyways ).

Thats Good news The Prado comes close to the launch of the Cayenne. I hope its the new Prado and not an outdated one like the Pajero Mitsubishi introduced earlier

Here is Malaika at the Prado Lanuch

"Maam what do u think of the Prado? Ohhhh I just love it its my dream jeep.. I am currently driving a Sumo because I feel it looks like the Prado and both the names end in "O" so they are soo similar u know "

Like someone says.. Kuch log Sumo chalate hai

Cheers Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
The vehicle is likely to be priced marginally above the Qualis.

Thats what the Economic Times article says. Now how much do u think it'll be priced at? If its priced at around 15-17 it'll definitely leave the CR-V and the Pajero 2.8 dead

I think the article is refering to the pricing of immova there.

Yes that price is for Immova. ET said that Prado is going to cost more than 20 lacs.

hey satish,the first prado has already been delivered by harsha toyota in hyd...

price of the new prado?

at least 35 lakhs is my guess! Shud be at least as much as the new Pajero, if not more!

well the old look model was for around 30 laks so the new one should be approximately 35- 40
what do u guys say
hopefully and most probably it will be the new look one

Thats really good news and Iam sure the Prado will sell like hot cakes if the pricing is done right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Nov. 09 2004,17:52)]hey satish,the first prado has already been delivered by harsha toyota in hyd...

Hey aadix

Who is that lucky buyer?

that prado looks like a beau... htinks its got its potential...now finally india can be on a bandwagon of real suv than the wanna be end, terraccan and etc...

Ohh, it's the ugly one. I would have preferred them not to launch it, though I do love the older gen Pajeros, even the new gen Pajero deifnitely looks better than this. Talk about being garish. And mutated. And people thought the Cayenne looked weird. This is what happens when the Japs experiment. When it comes to design, they should stick to their boring, safe designs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (satish_appasani @ Nov. 10 2004,12:01)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Nov. 09 2004,17:52)]hey satish,the first prado has already been delivered by harsha toyota in hyd...

Hey aadix

Who is that lucky buyer?

dont know yaar,its a greenish grey colour one,saw it at the tdp office turning