|View Poll Results: Poll : The right time to sell a new car|
|< 1 year||1||0.52%|
|> 10 years||11||5.76%|
|Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll|
| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12th December 2011, 22:01||#46|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanked: 11 Times
Re: Poll : The right time to sell a new car
I think it depends on various factors like:--
1) If you have deep pockets and wish to have the latest models in your garage, or your car has many problems and you are willing to bear the depreciation, you might end up selling the car in 1 year or so.
2) If you wish to get a proper resale value of your car, 3 to 5 years.
3) If your car is reliable, serves your purpose and you are attached to it, you may not consider selling it untill it becomes an item of scrap.
4) In Some circumstances ( e.g urgent need of cash ) you may end up selling your beloved car, irrespective of it's age and running.
5) Accidents, or other happenings assocaited with your car ( superstitious thinking ? ) might make you sell your car, irrespective of the age and the running.
As mentioned above, the right time to sell a car is depends on various factors and it could be one or a mixture of many factors.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|When is the right time to sell your cars||lamborghini||The Indian Car Scene||67||2nd November 2012 10:39|
|Mitsubishi ASK: Right car at the right time||Muzungu||The International Automotive Scene||4||22nd May 2010 18:05|
|accord is it right price and right time to buy used||rubin2006||Luxury, Imports & Niche||15||6th December 2006 15:36|