Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2009, 19:53   #61
Distinguished - BHPian
 
4x4addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 3,975
Thanked: 2,497 Times
Default

jgsolo27:

I don't think you will get a straight answer from this forum on your question. It's a person choice. If you feel the fancy leather and paint etc.. are worth the premium go for it. If not, pay a little more and get the CRDe version which will be a much better vehicle that the current DI version.
4x4addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2009, 21:27   #62
BHPian
 
jgsolo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pondicherry
Posts: 62
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
jgsolo27:

I don't think you will get a straight answer from this forum on your question. It's a person choice. If you feel the fancy leather and paint etc.. are worth the premium go for it. If not, pay a little more and get the CRDe version which will be a much better vehicle that the current DI version.
Pl. note that the price is only Rs. 655 more than SLX! Are the few extras not worth it?
jgsolo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2009, 21:53   #63
BHPian
 
jgsolo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pondicherry
Posts: 62
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Bolero - New Special Edition Launched Sep, 29th 2008

It is not the one launched in Jan 2008, but on 29th Sep. 2008 along with VLX, (the CRDe version). The New Special Edition is available in two exclusive, exquisite colours: Mist Silver and Golden Sahara Beige. It has all the features of SLX, in addition subtle body graphics on the sides and bonnet, an aluminium mesh in the front grill which gives the SUV a unique and rugged appeal and European Leather Upholstery as earlier.

The On Road price in Pondicherry is as follows
SLX - Rs. 632038 and Sp. Edition - Rs. 632693

Pl. note, the price difference is only Rs. 655! Are not the few extras worth it?

Last edited by jgsolo27 : 21st January 2009 at 22:08.
jgsolo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2009, 12:14   #64
BHPian
 
Rough Square's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 98
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgsolo27 View Post
Hi Guys! It has all the features of SLX in addition subtle body graphics on the sides and bonnet, an aluminium mesh in the front grill which gives the SUV a unique and rugged appeal and European Leather Upholstery as earlier.
The On Road price in Pondicherry is as follows

SLX - Rs. 632038 and Sp. Edition - Rs. 632693

Request your valuable comments!!!!
I own a Bolero special edition (Jan 08). Special Edition vehicles are made using SLE as the base and not SLX.
Rough Square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2009, 20:41   #65
BHPian
 
jgsolo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pondicherry
Posts: 62
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Square View Post
I own a Bolero special edition (Jan 08). Special Edition vehicles are made using SLE as the base and not SLX.
You're right, but I am talking about the Bolero Special Edition of Sep 08. There are a differences between the Jan 08 and Sep 08 ones.
jgsolo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2009, 18:46   #66
BHPian
 
Rough Square's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 98
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgsolo27 View Post
There are a differences between the Jan 08 and Sep 08 ones.
Huh. Could you please tell me what exactly are the differences. Because I had picked up the brochure for Sep 08 special edition, and I couldn't spot any extra feature from mine.
Rough Square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2009, 22:34   #67
BHPian
 
jgsolo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pondicherry
Posts: 62
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Special Edition Sep '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Square View Post
Huh. Could you please tell me what exactly are the differences. Because I had picked up the brochure for Sep 08 special edition, and I couldn't spot any extra feature from mine.
The following were missing in Jan '08 edition - Central locking, Remote lock and Skoda type flip key (your remote integrated to that, looks neat). The Sep '08 SE has all that. But the earlier SE had HU that supports USB but the present does'nt have that. It's a ordinary one. The Golden Sahara Beige color available now was not available earlier and Java Brown available earlier is not available now!
http://www.vicky.in/straightfrmthehe...al_edition.jpg
jgsolo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2009, 16:27   #68
BHPian
 
jgsolo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pondicherry
Posts: 62
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Bolero Special Edition

Some Photos of Bolero Special Edition
Attached Thumbnails
08 Special Edition Bolero Launched-img_0022-m.jpg  

08 Special Edition Bolero Launched-img_0025.jpg  

08 Special Edition Bolero Launched-img_0029-m.jpg  

08 Special Edition Bolero Launched-img_0027-m.jpg  

08 Special Edition Bolero Launched-img_0026-m.jpg  

jgsolo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scoop! Fiat to launch Linea special edition. EDIT: Elegante launched at Rs. 9.99 lakh sidindica The Indian Car Scene 34 13th August 2015 12:00
Mahindra Bolero with ABS launched as Special Edition rahul4321 The Indian Car Scene 34 13th September 2014 14:19
Special Edition Mahindra XUV5OO. EDIT: Now launched at Rs. 13.68 lakh rahulraxx The Indian Car Scene 69 15th July 2014 09:58
Suzuki Germany releases special edition Swift Sport - Read Music Edition shantanumishra The International Automotive Scene 2 20th March 2010 16:42


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:06.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks