Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 20th February 2008, 13:48   #61
BHPian

That is a good point. Like i said, the servicing manager helped me and the elderly gentleman immediately. Spoke real polite as well. I feel he was the only person there who treated customers the way they should be.
The other staff did not even tell me that there is a manager on duty. It was luck that he walked in when i was complaining.

Anyways, i think i have talked enough of that. I do have a suggestion though. How about a suggestion programme being implemented into your servicing system. This would be a 2 way help. Customers can be assured that their grievances are being heard & the company will have better and direct communication with the customer.
If you want, it could also be a pre-prepared form that customers just have to fill out.

I am talking on the lines of such things being implemented at resteraunts where along with the bill, a form is given for customer feedback through pre-set parameters.
Xehaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 13:51   #62
BHPian

you are right but we have to only go by strict GM rules. For Ferraris and Maseratis there is a grievance cell as the manufacturer has specified.
agent4ferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 14:08   #63
BHPian

Perhaps the management can suggest this to GM.
Well,i think its enough discussion on that topic.

Lets get back to the reason the thread was created. Im still confused as to the details of the promotion. When is it 24th or 25th & what time? and other queries are same as Sohail on the end of Pg.4.
Old 20th February 2008, 14:47   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
you are right but we have to only go by strict GM rules. For Ferraris and Maseratis there is a grievance cell as the manufacturer has specified.
Please give me the phone number of the grievance cell. A friends Ferrari has a problem. It has been imported through the official channel (through you). Do you guys have the standard Ferrari IVR used worldwide or is it something in a regional language. Also I want to speak to your distributor in Singapore.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 14:59   #65
BHPian

if your friend has got the car then he will have the consumer care helpline number too. Its not in any regional language please. your friend will help you with the singapore contacts.
Old 20th February 2008, 15:10   #66
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Actually, never mind. I just remembered this - Supposed picture of an Enzo in India.
Quote:
Yes GTO but that was the past.
Yes ajmat thats wht exactly i meant that RR in india comes under dubai, similar is the case with Ferrari.
Agent, do this community a favour. STICK TO THE FACTS, and the facts only on Team-BHP. I don't know about you, but the rest of us are pretty darn serious about the information that is posted here. Your attempt to make us believe that the Enzo picture was taken in India was ridiculous, to say the least. And don't even get me started on your quad-turbo Skoda nonsense.

If we see one more misleading post from you, your account will attract serious action from the Team-BHP Support. Save the sarcasm and misrepresentation for some other website.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 15:15   #67
BHPian

No sweat GTO, you had banned me earlier too. had felt like a black sheep left out from this wonderful family. Im sorry. I promise now on you will only get the serious info and i respect your quality consciousness for the forum. But if some members ask purposely absurd things i wont feel fair not giving them absurd answers. There is no misrepresentation in any case though be rest assured on that. Skoda quad turbo was not my doing please. Its embarrassing.

Last edited by agent4ferrari : 20th February 2008 at 15:17.
Old 20th February 2008, 15:24   #68
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
which branch are you having your car serviced at? .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xehaust View Post
Even my Astra getting serviced there is a pain until i call the manager .
My wife has a 2003 Corsa Sail 1.6 and I had an 1997 Astra 1.6. We used to get our cars serviced at the service center on SV Road in Santa Cruz (W) near Milan Subway. We had such a harrowing time getting even simple things done it was not funny.

There was a young man (about 30 years old) there who I assume was the owner's son (he did mention once about importing Ferraris). If he gave commands things were done but this meant that one had to make a personal visit and talk to this young man (if we could find him). This was surely not a professional way to run a service center.

I'm quite sure that owners of Ferraris would be even more particular than my wife or me.

My wife and I have moved on to other cars. The service center in Santa Cruz has moved on too.
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 16:21   #69
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
if your friend has got the car then he will have the consumer care helpline number too. Its not in any regional language please. your friend will help you with the singapore contacts.
Ok Ferrari (and Maseratti) are repsented by Hong Seh Motors Pte Ltd. The MD of this concern is a Mr Alfred Tan. I did call him up at +65 6266 1555 and he asked him about purchasing a Ferrari in India. He did not let on that there was any dealer in India and was happy to service me himself.

I told him about an article (:: AUTOCAR INDIA - CAR AND BIKE MAGAZINE ::) I had read over the internet that listed National Garage as a dealer and he said he was not aware of it and I should address this to Mr Marco Mattiacci who is in charge of the Asia Pacific region (since July 2007).
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 17:02   #70
BHPian

Keep us updated Navin

Am still shocked that noone has replied as to what is happening. Quite a few members have posted and so have i but to no avail. For the last time,

When is the Drive taking place? 24th or 25th?
What time?
Where on Marine Drive?
Will there be any events?
Why is there absolutely no publicity regarding this?

Last edited by Xehaust : 20th February 2008 at 17:06.
Old 20th February 2008, 19:39   #71
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Ok Ferrari (and Maseratti) are repsented by Hong Seh Motors Pte Ltd. The MD of this concern is a Mr Alfred Tan. I did call him up at +65 6266 1555 and he asked him about purchasing a Ferrari in India. He did not let on that there was any dealer in India and was happy to service me himself.
I had emailed FIAT India to check if they have any representation of Ferrari S.p.A. bypassing them and they have refused their presence. It has been confirmed that Ferrari will be brought down only in association with the FIAT-Tata alliance after they complete their Alfa Romeo launch in the 3rd quarter of 2008 (Ferrari to drive into India with Tata Group)Link to thread.

Now agent4ferrari without playing with our research on your authenticity of being an official dealer for Ferrari in India, could you please elaborate on the following:
  • Are you an official dealer for Ferrari in the Indian sub-continent.
  • If yes, why doesn't Ferrari World website show you in their list?
  • Would you mind presenting us a scanned copy of your appointment certificate?
  • How can we believe that a supercar maker gave an authorized dealership to a guy who doesn't even have a showroom for displaying the Ferrari?

Its time you really get down to proving yourself because you have messed with the media by calling yourself an authorized dealer and if you aren't then I am surely shooting an email to Times house stating details unless of course you prove your authenticity with valid comments in a clean post.

EDIT:

The Ferrari's, 500 and Bravo are coming to Pune on 25th. Will be a privilege to drive the 500 and the Bravo if things work out well. I shall post pictures for you guys . FCCCI will be present at the venue. The cars will also be going to the TATA Motors plant in Pune from what I have gathered.

Last edited by moralfibre : 20th February 2008 at 19:46.
Old 20th February 2008, 20:09   #72
BHPian

I totally agree with navin here. NG are not listed on the Ferrari officiail website. Mr Alfred Tan has no idea in this world that NG has tied up with them. Did his employees take the decision behind his back?? LOL
Fireblader85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 20:38   #73
Senior - BHPian

Hey MoralFibre....

Can we PUG Pune guys plan to meet guys driving those beauties?? May be 1/2 hour meet or something like that??
neoonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2008, 20:40   #74
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Hey MoralFibre....

Can we PUG Pune guys plan to meet guys driving those beauties?? May be 1/2 hour meet or something like that??
Yes why not. Contact Ganesh Baliga. He might surely be as excited as each one of us are . I will get in touch with him and inform you on the happenings.
Old 20th February 2008, 20:40   #75
BHPian

moralfibre, you are free to send whatever emails you like to anyone. Period. I dont have the time or energy nor do i need to prove anything. Fireblader, stop depending on information you get out of my competitors. Getting numbers is easy navin since all our invoices carry them, but what you claiming of him not knowing of NG, I do not believe you. Its just not possible. All of you are free to believe what you want. IM not here to prove anything to anybody it does not matter anymore from they way you behave. You want the information fine. You dont want it i dont care. Anybody is free to come and meet me at the showroom and i shall gladly show all the proofs of authentication if they serious to purchase the car. GOOD BYE EVERYONE! I have not messed with the media, to the contrary moralfibre is messing around by acting oversmart.