Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 5th March 2008, 18:07   #46

Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
@mahadev... Can you please PM me the email id of Mr Vivek Kulkarni, thanks!
e_t, mailed you. You are welcome..
mahadev_kc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 18:52   #47
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by mahadev_kc View Post
Yes there is a law thats what I read.
Where did you read this? Which is the statute or court order forming the basis of this law?
directinjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 19:00   #48

The problem is not with the car..its just that its got associated with the Fiat name. One of the better cars on indian roads. Hard to find build quality such as this and the engine ever so responsive and ready to deliver on request. Its sibling adventure is yet another sad story. Where do you get such cool looking estate with pirelli tires and bull bars and for the price below 6lacs.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 19:01   #49

Has this theory ever worked in India forget abt outside india....for all the manufacturers who has discontinued their cars?

After discontinuation, whos gonna monitor/followup the manufacturer if they are providing or not other than the owners! The sufferers are the owners in the end!

rudrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 19:12   #50

Originally Posted by mahadev_kc View Post
Company doesnot have any plan to stop palio 1.6 sport as of now. The most important thing regarding the spares availability is that the company caters to all the dealers the parts minimum 10 years and above.
I dont know about policies or laws, but as it is, even in current production scenario, arent the 1.6 parts availability slightly scarce?
For someone who has just one car, waiting a month for a Car part can be irritating to say the least.
sids911 is offline   Reply With Quote