Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 11th September 2014, 20:18   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Booked a car - Can I cancel the booking?

And I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drritwik View Post
This clearly brought to light that Maruti does listen to their customers.

And about the point regarding cancellationcharges. Thanks to the mail I have been informed that no cancellation charges will be deducted.
Doctor good to know that the matter was resolved to your satisfaction. If I may ask would MUL be on your radar the next time around ?
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2014, 20:33   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
And I rest my case.

Doctor good to know that the matter was resolved to your satisfaction. If I may ask would MUL be on your radar the next time around ?
Yes Khoj.....I would dare say that MSIL will surely be on my radar again.

I personally do not believe in the saying that one rotten apple makes the whole basket rotten.

Also being an avid car enthusiast I know what swift stands for.

I am eagerly waiting for swift petrol to be my next car.

My initial preference was and is the Volkswagen polo 1.5 but unfortunately it's way out of my budget.

The funniest part might be that I may end up booking the car from the same dealer and SA who have caused me such trouble.

It's just that to give them a second chance and I believe we live in a world of gentlemen and hopefully they will live up to my expectations the second time round
drritwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2014, 20:53   #48
Senior - BHPian

I believe that being kind to some of the dealers will only make dealers take you for granted.

I have stopped being kind unless i have something to get it done from them.

Its a fine line between you taking them for granted or you being taken for granted and its upto us to define that boundary and stick to our demands.
VW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote