Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 5th April 2013, 14:08   #46
Default Re: Traffic Cop? No silly, thats a dummy!

I think this just shows that we drivers always need a whipmaster who slices his whip through the air to follow rules. In Bangalore atleast, i have seen many cars sporting team-bhp stickers [not sure if it were forum members] violate simple rules of starting a third lane in 2-lane signal junction, coming on the wrong side of the road to a signal thereby blocking the oncoming traffic.Invariably lot of us violate rules because the other one did.

I dont think any road in India is bad. It is just the drivers are not good enough with enough self-discipline to follow rules and stick to them irrespective of police presence or not.
svdath is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote