Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 23rd June 2010, 19:09   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Well, the 1.2 K series from Suzuki gives you both - as good as to drive in the city as the iRDE, and much better than the Kappa in the highways, more fuel efficient as well.
You just have to pull your beloved Maruti into every thread do you? Whats the relevance of Maruti in this thread anyways?

And now that you asked - better interiors, good build quality, and a car that doesn't creak after an hour since its left the showroom (ok, so i am exaggerating a little)
SkyWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 19:18   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
You just have to pull your beloved Maruti into every thread do you? Whats the relevance of Maruti in this thread anyways?

And now that you asked - better interiors, good build quality, and a car that doesn't creak after an hour since its left the showroom (ok, so i am exaggerating a little)
Well the thread title says " Whats the big deal with Kappa anyway ".

I just tried to put my arguments to support the thread starters statement. And Maruti comes into picture because it has products *directly* competing with Kappa 1.2 / IRDE. So why shouldn't one mention it?

And if this still doesn't make any sense to you, i am sorry, please ignore my posts.

Last edited by DCEite : 23rd June 2010 at 19:19.
DCEite is online now   Reply With Quote