Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 28th December 2005, 20:48   #61
Team-BHP Support

Originally Posted by Abhay
Thats called the moral police overreacting !
I dotn think the ad makes any fun of 'Hinduism' as such (I think the ad is not that funny either) and after sometime anything and everythg will be banned from TV since it hurts (or is assumed to) someone's feelings.
recently some guy wrote in the paper abt how the programs show this n that and how it affects his children...One advice to those - there is a big red button (Power OFF) on your remote...Use it !
sorry for the rant ;-)
Thank you Mr. Abhay. These are not my feelings but of someone who felt it offensive.

@ Abhay and Goldie Malhotra --> I am no Moral Police here and neither am I over reacting. Please sit back and relax. Thanks for your comments though. As you see the Red button on the remote, I see the Close button on this browsers window. Please use it.

Others, Hyundai officials realised what the writer of this email caught the pick which was offensive and have apologised. If you haven't got it yet I will put it up later.

Last edited by moralfibre : 28th December 2005 at 20:50.
moralfibre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2005, 21:25   #62
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by moralfibre
If you haven't got it yet I will put it up later.
Put it up.. i am just too curious..
DCEite is online now   Reply With Quote