| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|31st October 2014, 16:11||#211|
Join Date: May 2008
Thanked: 46 Times
Re: Driving "Typos"
Yup. You are correct
|31st October 2014, 16:54||#212|
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vadodara, IN
Thanked: 146 Times
Re: Driving "Typos"
Ok, here are some incidents that have happened or keeps happening:
1. My uncle and aunt once travelled 75 kms on their M800 with the handbrake on! Arriving at the destination (our house), there was a burning smell, with the plastic hubcaps warped!
2. I remember my dad going for the wiper stalks on the M800 to change gear, since he was accustomed to the column shift of the padmini.
3. When the next upgrade came (a santro) it was the power assisted brakes that casued havoc - initial days were filled with sudden inadvertent stops - nobody tailgated us thankfully during that time.
4. Then another change - the polo with the inverted stalk positions. So me and my dad always switched on the wiper! We would get the car out on the driveway and put the wipers on! This is a never ending thing, as I would drive my friend's Amaze and having gotten used to the polo, would do the same thing all over again.
5. I would often press the engine start button on my friends bike while searching for the horn.
Last edited by wantarangerover : 31st October 2014 at 16:56.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Good day, I am interested in a test drive"...."Sorry sir, we don't have a car for TD"||Dippy||Indian Car Dealerships||187||16th December 2017 10:15|
|"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road||SS-Traveller||4x4 Excursions||55||10th November 2016 22:56|
|Ford's Drugged Driving Suit simulates "Driving Under Influence" Conditions||AYP||The International Automotive Scene||0||21st November 2015 21:23|
|Does anyone here watch "Overhaulin" on "Travel N Living"?||Shan2nu||Shifting gears||39||18th January 2011 23:17|
|Typos in Owner's Manual||simplyself||The Indian Car Scene||3||19th October 2008 12:43|