Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 18th November 2008, 10:20   #61

Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
My friend, it is not a matter of amateur and professional. This environment is full of petrolheads think not always logically, but from a perspective of brand history, the design philosophies followed by a certain company over a period of time, the essence of a brand that links its past to the the present, the character and soul of the brand and much much more.

To each his own cheers:
Good post, but doesn't address my query. Till Jayabusa posted the bigger picture I couldn't tell anything from the thumbnail in the first pic. That is why I couldn't understand why there was 4 pages worth of discussion based on a 1" by 1" picture.
Mayavi is offline   Reply With Quote