Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 12th February 2009, 23:03   #16

Originally Posted by sajands View Post
I always give my car for service with 5 lts left in the tank, but dont the service advisors jot down the kms reading and how much of fuel left in the tank before giving you a copy of the service job card? so for hyundai has been reliable in this case. I never found any foul play whenever i left my santro with advaith or trident hyundai for service. maybe i was lucky
Lucky you. Once took the DSC Hyundai guys to task once after they emptied out my tank, they however only replaced 150 bucks worth of fuel. Would have created an even bigger scene cause the service manager was playing hide and seek....in the end felt sorry for the service adviser as it was getting deducted from his pocket, and poor guy was dumbstruck ato how it could have happened. so agreed to it. Havent faced this problem since.
Kevciti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2009, 12:54   #17
Senior - BHPian

@kevciti: Dont believe the Service advisors etc..Screw all of them to get back your fuel!
headers is offline   Reply With Quote