Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 11th August 2009, 19:23   #16
Senior - BHPian

Another problem if most Service Stations is wrong billing. When I went to get my Bolero, the ASC billed me for 7 litres oil and 1 litre coolant. When I told the SA that my car manual only says 6L, he is like it must be 7L. Then I had to tell him that I was there in the workshop the mechanic had got one 5Lcan and one 1L can. I feel that most big ASC there is a nexus between store guys and mechanics and victim is the customer. If I hadn't checked the bill thoroughly, then some store guys and mechanic in collabration would have sold the 1L oil in the market. This kind of racket I have personally experienced in M&M, Maruti and FIAT and I think is would be the same with other manufacturers as well.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote