Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 7th June 2016, 17:07   #16
Default Re: Wing mirror glass replacement Safari

not sure if I am replying to the older post.

I've had the same issue, Lost LORVM(only mirror) Replaced it with some local mirror available for Rs150,i was not at all satisfied, since it was never stable like stock ones and always on vibrating mode, it never lasted long as it has come out of the unit in few days. when checked with pundit auto, i was also told that TASS never sells only glass like most of you were told,you have to buy the entire unit which is about 4k. However one of the mechanic from TASS suggested me to go for a normal glass which will cost Rs150-200 and he mentioned about some silver glass sticker on the glass, which will give authentic look and most of the safari users have done it and are doing it. Not sure what he exactly meant. will try to probe him further next time if i see him at Pundit auto.

P.S. getting safari spares or rather used/accident spares is not an easy job. I did try my self and failed miserably.

Last edited by joshuakeys : 7th June 2016 at 17:20. Reason: editing
joshuakeys is offline   Reply With Quote