Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2009, 22:43   #166
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 448
Thanked: 32 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samatre View Post
Booked a Champagne Silver here at Pune .

OTR 6,17,000
Discount 18,500 (Insurance)
Exchange bonus 20,000

So new OTR 5,78,500

I traded in my Indica Trubo DLX at the dealership. Once a name change occurs in the RC booklet the dealer will give me the exchange bonus of 20,000. Is this the common practice everywhere ...?

Congrats! samatre.

How come you have booked at old Rate? Your Pune OTR should be around Rs.5.6L. How much did you get for your old indica and how old is the car.

Last edited by kiren : 15th June 2009 at 22:45.
kiren is offline  
Old 16th June 2009, 20:13   #167
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Congrats guys!

samatre: transfer the insurance too!
Thnx ; but i guess i can only do it next year. I can transfer the insurance if i produce the RC book with a name change or Form 27/28 I guess ...(transfer of ownership of vehicle) to the insurance company - who will give me a note that i can give to the dealer to claim NCB and this is valid for 3 years.

Now the problem is while my car has been taken by Mahindra first choice - they can send me the above mentioned docs only if they actually sell the car to a customer. Meanwhile I would have already taken posession of the new car and paid the insurance.

Any workarounds please ...
samatre is offline  
Old 16th June 2009, 20:21   #168
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Congrats! samatre.

How come you have booked at old Rate? Your Pune OTR should be around Rs.5.6L. How much did you get for your old indica and how old is the car.

old rate ..? don't know -- when i booked it was 6.17 L in pune. Anyways since the rate at the time of delivery matters finally - when i take delivery of the car - will check up with the dealer. Btw where did u get this quote from - I don;t see this on the website of Hyundai ..

The old indica was sold off for 2.40 (2.20 for 20k exchange bonus) and had clocked 35,000 kms - it was a 2006 car.
samatre is offline  
Old 16th June 2009, 20:27   #169
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greater Noida
Posts: 16
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Yes, While taking the new insurance ask the dealer and the insurance company that you want to clain the NCB benifit. While they will cut the cover note on the complete amount but they will give you the refund of the NCB amount when you produce the letter from your existing insurance company. I did the same thing when i brought my Honda City two years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samatre View Post
Thnx ; but i guess i can only do it next year. I can transfer the insurance if i produce the RC book with a name change or Form 27/28 I guess ...(transfer of ownership of vehicle) to the insurance company - who will give me a note that i can give to the dealer to claim NCB and this is valid for 3 years.

Now the problem is while my car has been taken by Mahindra first choice - they can send me the above mentioned docs only if they actually sell the car to a customer. Meanwhile I would have already taken posession of the new car and paid the insurance.

Any workarounds please ...
Sachin26 is offline  
Old 16th June 2009, 21:02   #170
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 595
Thanked: 17 Times
Default i20 diesel

Is the i20 diesel launch really round the corner? Or is Hyundai trying to get as many customers as possible for the Getz CRDi before the GP launch?
CBlazer is offline  
Old 17th June 2009, 09:37   #171
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: goa
Posts: 981
Thanked: 43 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2max6 View Post
Getz 1.1 Petrol @ 3,58,000/- Ex-Showroom New Delhi
Plus you still get exchange bonus if you do so i.e 15,000/-

i10 era is 3,65,000/- Ex-Showroom New Delhi

How do you all compare the two?

One of my friends is thinking of going with the getz being more spacious and for being of part of the bit higher segment.
Getz is certainly more spacious. I have three kids between 17 and 9 and no complaints about elbow-room. The i10 is more for a couple or max two small kids.
filcord is offline  
Old 17th June 2009, 12:19   #172
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachin26 View Post
Yes, While taking the new insurance ask the dealer and the insurance company that you want to clain the NCB benifit. While they will cut the cover note on the complete amount but they will give you the refund of the NCB amount when you produce the letter from your existing insurance company. I did the same thing when i brought my Honda City two years back.
Ok; thnx - will do that when the old car is sold off to a customer.
samatre is offline  
Old 17th June 2009, 22:24   #173
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 448
Thanked: 32 Times
Default

As per dealers request, the Special price scheme for Getz Crdi has been extended till 25th of this month.
kiren is offline  
Old 19th June 2009, 16:09   #174
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Originally Posted by samatre
Booked a Champagne Silver here at Pune .

OTR 6,17,000
Discount 18,500 (Insurance)
Exchange bonus 20,000

So new OTR 5,78,500

I traded in my Indica Trubo DLX at the dealership. Once a name change occurs in the RC booklet the dealer will give me the exchange bonus of 20,000. Is this the common practice everywhere ...?




Quote:
Originally Posted by kiren View Post
Congrats! samatre.

How come you have booked at old Rate? Your Pune OTR should be around Rs.5.6L. How much did you get for your old indica and how old is the car.

kiren - you were right. Just got a call from the dealer saying that the OTR here at Pune is 5.68 L - so a further reduction of about 10,000. Thank you very much !.

Also the car is ready for delivery. Will post the pictures tomorrow !
samatre is offline  
Old 19th June 2009, 23:11   #175
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Got it at last !
The first picture is out - at the dealer showroom just before delivery !
Attached Thumbnails
Getz your CRDi @ Rs 5.09 lacs ex-showroom Delhi (EDIT @Rs 4.99 lacs ex-sh Chennai)-pdi.jpg  

samatre is offline  
Old 19th June 2009, 23:14   #176
BHPian
 
live2drive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 525
Thanked: 25 Times
Default

Congrats Samatre. Enjoy the beast.
Apart from the discounts, did you manage to get some accessories?
live2drive is offline  
Old 19th June 2009, 23:29   #177
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 448
Thanked: 32 Times
Default

congrats samatre. Have a happy & safe ride.

I am eagerly waiting for my car now. I think ishould get it next week.
kiren is offline  
Old 20th June 2009, 00:49   #178
Senior - BHPian
 
ph03n!x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Madras
Posts: 1,705
Thanked: 118 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samatre View Post
Got it at last !
The first picture is out - at the dealer showroom just before delivery !
Congrats mate!! Enjoy the ride- shez one beast you'd love to tame
ph03n!x is offline  
Old 20th June 2009, 10:00   #179
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by live2drive View Post
Congrats Samatre. Enjoy the beast.
Apart from the discounts, did you manage to get some accessories?

Thnx !

About the accessories - just the mud flaps, and the mats for the cabin and boot. - Can't be more greedy though - after getting a 'natural' discount of 50 K due to the price reduction.
samatre is offline  
Old 20th June 2009, 10:13   #180
Senior - BHPian
 
ashthedivx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,351
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

I am still unsure why they cannot throw in ABS atleast as an option with this beast !! Hyundai can always charge a premium for the same. For me Getz CRDi is uncontrollable beast.
ashthedivx is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nissan Sunny "Diesel" - Rumoured to be priced at 6.6 Lacs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) Irish The Indian Car Scene 48 12th December 2011 16:53
Getz CRDi at 4.99 lacs ex showroom! bimi The Indian Car Scene 1 2nd June 2009 16:19
Verna Crdi Vs GetZ Crdi. EDIT : Finalising on Getz! aks_karthik Hatchbacks 74 17th May 2009 10:22
EDIT: NOW LAUNCHED :Coming up next : Fusion 1.4 Diesel at 6.49 lacs ex-showroom Delhi navdeep The Indian Car Scene 224 10th October 2007 19:44
Now DICOR in entry level Indigo LS - 5.25 lacs (ex-showroom Delhi) autocrazy The Indian Car Scene 54 26th May 2007 14:25


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:02.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks