| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|22nd May 2009, 17:50||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thanked: 6 Times
fiesta Petrol ZXi-Value for money?
Hi to all
I have been in the hunt for a sedan for the past few months and zeroed in(almost) on Fiesta petrolZXi
1. My driving is very limited and mostly on highways( my current alto after 6 years has only 15000 km on the meter!No I didn't miss any zeroes!!) Hoping that new machine will inspire me to venture out more). Hence no reason for diesel
2. Felt my alto was very much underpowered, hence need a powerfull vehicle
3. The roads are curvy including NH hence requires good stability
4. I will be driving the car 100% of the time.I am not very tall and I liked the driving position on my friends fiesta(1.4 lit petrol).
The toss up finally came to linea and fiesta(Dynamic pack and Zxi). Unfortunately the test drive vehicles were all diesel ones and no question of getting the model i want for a test drive.
Hence judgement is purely based on Team-BHP ONLY!(better power and turning radius tilting it towards fiesta )
I have been offered a ZXi Fiesta for 6.43(excluding road tax and including all other charges) which is after free insurance and 10000 coporate discount.
Linea petrol dynamic pack(with ABS and music system) will come for 6.8 lakhs without any discounts! Hence min syas to go for Fiesta( Even after buying a Fiesta I may not be able to stop drooling over Linea!)
Please advice me on the few issues regarding fiesta
1. The media player in the model doesn't have a USB port. Any thing can be done about it?
2. Many posts in the forum is mentioning that they got corporate discounts in the tune of 30000 etc., Any such experience?
3. What about the road noise of the stock tyres? If i want to change them during purchase which will be the correct one, brand and size?.(the main concern is the road noise and smooth drive. Not worried about sharp cornering. I will not be crossing 120 kmph)
4. I read on this forum that black is the toughest to maintain. What about morello and paprika red?
5. I am planning to take the vehicle from Metro ford Hubli. Any one has got any opininons about them(of the worse kind?)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Please help me decide: Fiesta S or Fiesta ZXi? EDIT: Booked Fiesta S! Pics on pg5.||frankmehta||Sedans||108||18th August 2009 13:43|
|The value for money SX4 now even more value for money-I map navigator free||ram_hyundai||The Indian Car Scene||20||23rd October 2008 11:23|
|Newer cars: Value for money or loss thereof?||Ram||The Indian Car Scene||17||3rd March 2008 14:28|
|New Value for money proposition in C segment..Fiesta Sxi||Mallikarjun||The Indian Car Scene||169||2nd March 2008 16:37|
|Do you get real Value For money from your car???||adit1329||The Indian Car Scene||4||10th May 2006 01:13|