Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 9th September 2010, 15:02   #61
gou
BHPian

Default Auto Mall 2010 at Bangalore

There is a Auto Mall exhibition in Bangalore from 9th to 12th September in Palace Grounds. Here is the URL - ::Auto Mall::

I am planning to go there with my family and few friends. So wanted to get an idea on what to expect out there. Few people told me that its boring and more like an advertisement for accessories and after market stores. Is it true?

Has anybody gone there? How big is the exhibition? Are the latest models of cars and bikes on display there?

Note: Mods, I tried searching for info on 2010 Auto Mall at Bangalore, but could not find. So started this thread. If such a thread already exists please merge.
gou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 15:44   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gou View Post
There is a Auto Mall exhibition in Bangalore from 9th to 12th September in Palace Grounds. Here is the URL - ::Auto Mall::
Did anyone check this out? Reviews, pics? Was it any good?
naveenroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2010, 10:33   #63
gou
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Did anyone check this out? Reviews, pics? Was it any good?
I was planning to go there. But had a busy weekend. Also did not hear/read anything that great about it. I think it was a general kind of show - not too good, not too bad.
gou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2010, 17:05   #64
BHPian

It looks like most BHPians have learnt from past experience to avoid this show! Actually i wanted to go not for the cars but to pick up some car care products. However, my folks had come over and was busy spending time with them. Looks like it was a low key exhibition.
rjalihal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2010, 11:14   #65
Senior - BHPian

Yeah after being disappointed before, I decided to skip this time. Hopefully it was really a bad turnout and these guys learn something!
naveenroy is offline   Reply With Quote