Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 10th January 2015, 20:31   #121
Default Re: Mumbai Traffic Police - A Wonderful Experience

Originally Posted by E = mc˛ View Post
I wish if every Cop was as humble as the guy you quoted about. These blokes in Kerala are furious towards every biker in town and even responsible riders get a mouthful from them .
I am not defending the police here, but the bikers in trivandrum are a separate breed indeed! Pardon the generalization, but the bikers are trained to do all kinds of things that inconvenience the other road users, 2 & 4 wheelers and pedestrians included ! If you see the antics of them on the main roads of Trivandrum, you will not have any sympathy left for them.
PS: I am riding bike from 1993 onwards before becoming a late convert to four wheels in 2009.
srikanthns is offline   Reply With Quote