Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 11th July 2009, 19:21   #1
Default Ford Owners Hyderabad - Beware of fortune ford Service

Hello Friends,

This is my first post and feel bad for posting such a topic.

I am deeply hurt by the way things have gone with Fortune Ford and feel like this should not happen with any one else.

I had purchased a Ford Ikon Flair from Fortune ford in Dec 2006 and the saga started.

It was my first service after a month for my flair and after the service i took the delivery and found that the power windows switches were removed and hanging. I informed the service advisor and he brought a service guy and tried to fix it but he couldnt ... It was found that the switch was not suitable and finally saw that the switch was burnt and had to be replaced i found something sucpicious and escalated to the management and i got a calback from the corporate manager next day and GM service after a week and he confirmed that some one has indeed replaced a faulty one with the new one.

Subsequent services i could see no improvement in the car performance and also the problems reported never got rectified. I lost couple of things in my Car like my sunglasses etc... that was my mistake i left it in the car when i gave it for service.

The last time i gave it for service in March i had some problem the car was going to right ... i felt some problem with the wheel. They confirmed the wheels were worn out and all the wheels have to be replaced.

My car had done just 16K kilo meters and all my friend suggested ther is no way the tyres will go bad so soon. I use the car only in the city limits and twice been to Bangalore in last 30 Months.I thought of replacing the tyres in another month or so.

I had a puncture couple of days and took my tyre to get it right and when he removed the tube i was really surprised and hurt. The tyre had 2 punctures already. I was surpised because till date i never had any punctures till than and this was the first incident. I am sure because no one has ever driven my car other than me. Its obvoious that the ford service has replaced my good tyres with some old one and i know that i cannot do anything now other than feeling bad. So i though i will share my experience and acution others.
vinukm is offline   Reply With Quote