Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 2nd September 2009, 14:49   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM View Post
Hi pls check out my posts on this thread. Yes Skoda is absolved of all blame in this case.
Quote:
Pls appreciate what is good, and read up in detail on this case.
ACM, do not assume that I have not read through this whole thread......I have & I'm still LOL at the thread title EDIT.

Quote:
What have Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, GM, BMW, Audi & VW done about the same dealer network (Roadworx) in question for the skoda issue, what about the Carnation chain tomorrow?
So that makes Skoda better or above blame? Two negatives do not necessarily a positive make........Anyway, its a free country, so people are entitiled to their opinions.
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 16:06   #77
BHPian

Quote:
If asset at pune is slopy it is Skoda's job to ensure it does better.

JMD for Skoda in mumbai is quite good, even better than the other really large service centres that I have used for Tata / Maurti / GM

Nummer Eins could be qualified as and earlier "Asset" that has been rejected today and has been deregistered due to feedback like yours, now we cannot today also blame them for it, even if an Ex Skoda employee is part of the roadworx chain management, as it and "Ex"

Yes...Asset is sloppy and lousy too and so is Acumen Motors (which is not an authorized Skoda center). Recently this year Europa Cars have come up in Pune as a better service center. Of course Europa (belongs to Pashankar Bros) who have a chain of other showrooms in Pune to name a few Audi, Chevy, Honda etc.

I have heard about JMD and the goodwill it carries for Skoda customers in Mumbai. Sigh! Wish there are a few of these that sprout all over India

In more of Indian lingo "Mouth to mouth publicity" is what counts in after sales. I guess one rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.
inreverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 17:05   #78
BHPian

@Suman- Nobody is absolving SKODA . But the tite of the thread was "SKODA rips off a customer" , since we now know that there was a FAKE dealer in question, moderators, rightly edited the thread title.

We should bash for the right reasons so that we are heard and considered,Last thing we need is to come across as a forum biased against a manufacturer. Our objective is to make sure that our opinions are unbiased for it to be taken seriously.
artofzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2009, 17:23   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
At least they have now marked the FAKE out at their site. Take a look!

Homepage ?koda Auto -
On the landing page in the extreme bottom rite side you will see a ...

ROADWorx is not authorized by Skoda

http://www.skoda-auto.co.in/IND/Publ...ce-Website.pdf

Thanks for sharing sgiitk
inreverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 16:23   #80
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
@Suman- Nobody is absolving SKODA . But the tite of the thread was "SKODA rips off a customer" , since we now know that there was a FAKE dealer in question, moderators, rightly edited the thread title.

We should bash for the right reasons so that we are heard and considered,Last thing we need is to come across as a forum biased against a manufacturer. Our objective is to make sure that our opinions are unbiased for it to be taken seriously.
Yes fully welcome the second change to the title - it is not most appropriate and will show our forum as one that follows norms and calls a spade a spade. It reflects the unbiased nature of the forum and will make us more believable.
ACM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 16:48   #81
Senior - BHPian

Good change in the title. The original title didn't give out the full story but now anyone who glances through TBhp or even google's Roadworx will see this.
McLaren Rulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2009, 12:01   #82
BHPian

Default Mail to Skoda Regarding Roadworx.

von Kulkarni, Rahul <Rahul.Kulkarni@skoda-auto.co.in>
an mich
Datum 17. September 2009 19:38
Betreff RE: Roadworx.

Dear Mr. A,

Greetings from Skoda Auto!!
We are receipt of your below said mail and we apologize for inadvertent delay in reply. We thank you for writing to us and providing us your valuable feedback and appreciate your care for Skoda brand.
We have forwarded your feedback to the concerned department for necessary actions.
Happy Motoring,

Warm Regards,
Rahul Kulkarni
Customer Care
Skoda Auto India Private Ltd.
1st Cross, # 3, Lavelle road,
Bangalore 560001
Tel: 080 - 30931350
Fax: 080 30931299
Email: rahul.kulkarni@skoda-auto.co.in

Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:10 PM
To: skodadealersupport@misupport.net
Subject: Roadworx.

Hi,

I am from Pune. This mail is regarding Roadworx misusing your brand.
Last week (week 37), I saw many hoardings which said Skoda/Roadworx at the lamp posts on highway between sus and hinjewadi flyover.
Anyone will confuse that Roadworx is authorised dealer and after sale service provider of skoda cars.
Please do the needful.

~A.

Last edited by subscrive : 19th September 2009 at 12:05.
subscrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2009, 17:50   #83
Distinguished - BHPian

I think the Skoda site specifically warns about Roadworx not being an A$$. I hope they prosecute them as a follow up to your mails.
sgiitk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2009, 19:30   #84
Senior - BHPian

Offtopic - Isnt said gentleman the star of the below thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...rely-read.html (Hello Skoda - Did you read and analyze or merely read ?)
greenhorn is online now   Reply With Quote