Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 15th March 2013, 18:54   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai Free Care Clinic - Season 7

Hi guys, I had booked my service for today a week ago as this was my day off and lucky for me when I got there I found out the free car care clinic was on. So managed to save a bit of money . Rs 507 in total saved and the final bill including discount came to Rs 3,250.

Just looking at my bill, the following is what i observed:

Flat 20% off on labour for regular service. Got this discount on Interior and exterior polish, Periodic maintenance service and washing.

Flat 10% off on parts, but this discount does not apply to Engine oil. I changed the oil and filter and I got 10% off on only the filter.

Also it excludes accessories. My radio antenna needed replacement and I got no discount on that.

My 2 yr old santro getting a polish

Hyundai Free Care Clinic - Season 7-img_20130315_125213.jpg

Hyundai Free Care Clinic - Season 7-img_20130315_125234.jpg

An interesting website for scheduling and planning your service. It also says Service calculator so I guess you can get an unofficial quote$$ of the work that you do on your car. I have not checked it out, will do so soon.

Name:  IMG_20130315_090355.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  146.6 KB
amrisharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2013, 13:20   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrisharm View Post
Hi guys, I had booked my service for today a week ago as this was my day off and lucky for me when I got there I found out the free car care clinic was on. So managed to save a bit of money . Rs 507 in total saved and the final bill including discount came to Rs 3,250.

Just looking at my bill, the following is what i observed:

Flat 20% off on labour for regular service. Got this discount on Interior and exterior polish, Periodic maintenance service and washing.

Flat 10% off on parts, but this discount does not apply to Engine oil. I changed the oil and filter and I got 10% off on only the filter.

Also it excludes accessories. My radio antenna needed replacement and I got no discount on that.

My 2 yr old santro getting a polish

Attachment 1062733

Attachment 1062734

An interesting website for scheduling and planning your service. It also says Service calculator so I guess you can get an unofficial quote$$ of the work that you do on your car. I have not checked it out, will do so soon.

Attachment 1062735
Thanks for the detailed info. How much time it took for servicing? I am assuming it was a weekday. I really want to take this up- but weekend is blocked and might be tough-and dont want to leave the car behind. And if during a weekday, I dont want to take a leave just for that.
rohit0103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2013, 17:32   #33
BHPian

Got my car serviced yesterday. Observed that they have an interesting offer, scratch card for labor discount on cars older than 4 years.
Mine was 3+ years old, and I got flat 15% labour discount.
However, Scratch card has numbers in the range of 15% to 50%, and as per the billing guy he was seeing more of the extremes , i.e 15% or 50% figures on the scratch card.
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2013, 20:34   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit0103 View Post
Thanks for the detailed info. How much time it took for servicing? I am assuming it was a weekday. I really want to take this up- but weekend is blocked and might be tough-and dont want to leave the car behind. And if during a weekday, I dont want to take a leave just for that.
Hi there, I got there at 8:40am when the gates open at 9:00am so I got no.1 spot. So I was done by 1 am. It took long for me because of the interior and exterior polish. Apparently I had some cement stuck on my car roof so that took a bit extra time to clean off.

I dont think the offer is only valid on weekdays, I think its for a specific period of time from the 15th to the 24th, weekends and weekdays included. So book yours ASAP! Details and terms and conditions can be found in the link below:

http://www.customercare.hyundai.co.i...Clinic-35.aspx
amrisharm is offline   Reply With Quote