Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 7th September 2009, 20:28   #16
Senior - BHPian

The reason for these 'special' edition model Fiestas is the fact that the EXi is the slowest selling model and needs to be cleared. People prefer the ZXi the most (and the SXi after that), since the price difference, though big, is worth the while. The EXi is sparsely loaded as compared to the Zxi and the Sxi.
frankmehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2009, 21:32   #17
BHPian

Does this fiesta come with new color and new interiors? Why cannot Ford sell EXi with same price for all time from now to take a lead in this segment.

Last edited by Jaggu : 7th September 2009 at 23:13. Reason: Select the whole text and use the RT most button on EDIT panel to remove Font tags, Thanks
Sudan_NFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2009, 23:11   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
Does this fiesta come with new color and new interiors? Why cannot Ford sell EXi with same price for all time from now to take a lead in this segment.

Not sure about interiors. I guess it will be more or less the same as Zxi variant. No, it does not come with any new colours. Its basically a stock clearance sale.

Its a great suggestion to make 6.43Lakhs as standard price for Exi variant and also offer the same features that they are offering now in this Limited Edition. Ford, are you listening? But, I am sure they will not do that. If they were to do that, Fiesta D sales can almost double and put other cars like Linea and Verna in deep trouble. It will also hurt Fiestas brand value in the longer run.

Last edited by Jaggu : 7th September 2009 at 23:14.
rajivn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2009, 01:15   #19
BHPian

i think, ikon D has also some mouth watering offer few days back.

now its a neck-n-neck competition between linea active & fiesta EXI (both diesel).
loving_alaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2009, 10:33   #20
BHPian

Don't know about others, but whenever i check the Linea or any Fiat for that matter ,i am more attracted to the Emotion than other versions, but not the same way for other companies, i feel the Exi is Ok compared to Zxi/Sxi.
pusako is offline   Reply With Quote