Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2009, 12:41   #61
BHPian
 
viper_711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 346
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPK View Post
Fellows, I have photoshoped seat covers a bit,
have a look,

(it's my first try with photoshop, so please bear with quality)

For your first time, the photoshop effort is commendable. Hidden artistic talent being unearthed here

Option 2 looks the best INMO.
viper_711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 23:43   #62
Senior - BHPian
 
S2!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,810
Thanked: 9,104 Times
Default

Even 10 days after the launch of this edition it is surprising to see the sales persons are not even aware of this edition and have blank faces when i asked them about this anniversary edition. They checked their e-mail or something and then called some place and told me that this car would take some more time to reach the showroom (approx a week and a half). I did not like the interiors of the regular vista and expect something better from this edition. Let's wait and watch.
S2!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2009, 17:13   #63
BHPian
 
INNOVATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: pune
Posts: 48
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Does the indica vista anniversary edition ICE have Bluetooth connectivity - that allows you to make phone calls?

I checked with the showroom floks and they dint seem to have a clue - also I couldn't locate the USB slot.

I have booked the car nevertheless - just hope that it does have it

Owners - Pl. confirm.
--
mods - I have posted the same question in another thread too - Pl. feel free to delete one of them if it is in the wrong thread - Apologies for any inconvenience caused
--
Thanks
INNOVATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2009, 23:59   #64
Senior - BHPian
 
1100D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 4,179
Thanked: 2,359 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPK View Post
Fellows, I have photoshoped seat covers a bit,
have a look,

(it's my first try with photoshop, so please bear with quality)


Original image,
Attachment 205538


Black major,
Attachment 205540

Contrast,
Attachment 205539
Good job, especially like the black major. Lambo style, black and orange.
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 00:18   #65
Senior - BHPian
 
S2!!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,810
Thanked: 9,104 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by INNOVATOR View Post
Does the indica vista anniversary edition ICE have Bluetooth connectivity - that allows you to make phone calls?

I checked with the showroom floks and they dint seem to have a clue - also I couldn't locate the USB slot.

I have booked the car nevertheless - just hope that it does have it

Owners - Pl. confirm.
--
mods - I have posted the same question in another thread too - Pl. feel free to delete one of them if it is in the wrong thread - Apologies for any inconvenience caused
--
Thanks
so have you actually seen this edition or have just booked it? How is the fit and finish quality of the interiors/leather wrapping (coz a friend had issues with his indigo xl)? they are offering the same blaupunkt system as in the punto right?? when is the delivery of your car expected?
S2!!! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 11:53   #66
BHPian
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 323
Thanked: 5 Times
Default Some Pics

Leather wrapping quality looks good
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-v1.jpg

HVAC controls are same as in normal version. I remeber looking at a pic with Manza controls on this limited version on the forum. [Edit: On page 2 of this tread] How's that?

Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-v2.jpg

Interior colour is black. Which looks better than grey. (These are cellphone pics)

Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-v3.jpg
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-v4.jpg

The colour of ORVMs is matching with roof colour. Earlier limited edition had body coloured ORVMs.
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Second Edition (Pics on Page 2)-v5.jpg

Last edited by Bouncer : 22nd October 2009 at 11:55.
Bouncer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 11:57   #67
BHPian
 
akhilesh51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jaipur, RAJ
Posts: 628
Thanked: 321 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Even 10 days after the launch of this edition it is surprising to see the sales persons are not even aware of this edition and have blank faces when i asked them about this anniversary edition. They checked their e-mail or something and then called some place and told me that this car would take some more time to reach the showroom (approx a week and a half). I did not like the interiors of the regular vista and expect something better from this edition. Let's wait and watch.


It does have bluetooth connectivity fir mibile phone with both handsfree and A2DP audio streaming
akhilesh51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:38   #68
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 136
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Abs When????????????????????

When do we get ABS and air bags on Vista. I am planning to buy vista but would love at least ABS on my car. If anyone knows please confirm.
Also I checked with wasan and fortune. Only fortune knows about this limited version. Wasan people are not aware at all. But no one has this version on display in Mumbai. ANy idea where can this car be seen in flesh??????
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:45   #69
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 136
Thanked: 6 Times
Default Also in Gold

This version is available in 2 colours. White and gold. Check the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Vista anni.pdf (932.2 KB, 776 views)
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 12:46   #70
Senior - BHPian
 
greenhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN-14
Posts: 6,838
Thanked: 1,317 Times
Default

someone was asking if this car came with a an alloy rim for the spare , or just a steel one.
Can someone confirm?
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:26   #71
BHPian
 
akhilesh51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jaipur, RAJ
Posts: 628
Thanked: 321 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
someone was asking if this car came with a an alloy rim for the spare , or just a steel one.
Can someone confirm?
Comes with alloy rims for spare too. (As with all Tata Vehicles!)
akhilesh51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:28   #72
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 361
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

@akhilesh51, are the price details out yet?
MuraliR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 16:01   #73
BHPian
 
akhilesh51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jaipur, RAJ
Posts: 628
Thanked: 321 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
@akhilesh51, are the price details out yet?
I don't have individual pricing for each city but as an indication, Vista Limited edition 2 is Rs.27,000 - Rs.29,000 more expensive than respective Aura models (Safire and Quadrajet) in your city.

For Example,

Ex-Showroom, Jaipur:

Aura Quadrajet : 489,624/-
Anniversary Quadrajet : 519,163/- (+29K)


Aura Safire : 398,979/-
Anniversary Safire : 427,874/- (+29K)

I hope this explains pricing well.
akhilesh51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 16:40   #74
BHPian
 
INNOVATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: pune
Posts: 48
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
so have you actually seen this edition or have just booked it? How is the fit and finish quality of the interiors/leather wrapping (coz a friend had issues with his indigo xl)? they are offering the same blaupunkt system as in the punto right?? when is the delivery of your car expected?
I have seen this in flesh - Its a beauty ...
Fit and finish on the exteriors is top notch - on the interiors the Leather dash, the ivory leather seat covers and the sporty gear shift are an artist's dream
The 14" alloys could have done with an upgrade - but the steel spare is a complete let-down
With an free-insurance and Corporate discount - it is arguably the best value for money.
Exteriors have been spoken and photo-oped at length so I will refrain from drooling

That said - dint take a lot to part with 5,45000 on road. Delivery is another matter ... hope to see it before mid Nov 09.

Tata motors (B.U Bhandari) in Pashan have it on display

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
Comes with alloy rims for spare too. (As with all Tata Vehicles!)
The sales person showed me a Manza and a Linea with a spare steel wheel ... Pl. let me know if I need to write to someone at Tata Motors and check - you can PM me with any contacts that would help answer this query of mine.

Note from Team-bhp Support: Please use the multiquote feature to avoid back to back posts. Thanks

Last edited by Eddy : 22nd October 2009 at 16:45. Reason: Note Inline
INNOVATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2009, 17:22   #75
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 188
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

The brochure shows new knobs for AC whereas the above pics show the old ones, what is going on? Even in limited edition they have variants?
rajdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition - Delivery Tomorrow (Edit: Delivery taken) Baburajs Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 98 26th October 2009 09:54
Got Indica Vista Aura Quadrajet Anniversary edition anmolbedi Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 45 23rd October 2009 16:33
Black and White ( Indica Vista Quadrajet - Anniversary Edition) PAVAN KADAM Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 47 31st March 2009 15:58
Indica Vista Limited 10th anniversary edition for Rs 20,000 less till hindalco strike sidindica Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 6 17th March 2009 10:46
Indica Vista Anniversary Edition Vs Ford Icon? satish_appasani Sedans 63 2nd March 2009 11:33


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:42.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks