Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 9th December 2009, 09:35   #46

I have been Fascinated by the neat workmanship of the SKODAs since their launch in India. Reliable Engine, fine performance, great looks and extreme extreme comforst that you get in a luxury at the price of a premier sedan. Thats wonderful.

I came to know about Skoda's bad A.S.S after going through some of the horro stories in this forum,. I was expecting them to carry on their exceptional work to their A.S.S as well. But hearing all those stories, it was a biggest dissappointment.

However IMHO, We cannot rule out all the SKODA dealers of the same malpractice. or can we? \

Any one with a Good story on A.S.S of Skoda??
jasonbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 10:51   #47

they still need to focus on A.S.S, people are still not happy and are being cheated every now and then, one of my friends was charged for synthetic oil, however within a week he realised that the oil actually is not changed. this happened in Nagpur.
throttleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 13:23   #48
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
Any one with a Good story on A.S.S of Skoda??
There are many but admittedly there are quite a few bad ones too. Things appear to be improving though.
McLaren Rulez is offline   Reply With Quote