Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread

Old 21st March 2010, 13:49   #106
Senior - BHPian

Great pics there hani ! Darn, i missed the show. no worries. it is being downloaded as I'm writing this. Love it, Keep em coming ! And, bro you look killer in black with the Black ghost(phantom is also a ghost). Locals must be wondering who is this big shot ripping around in a Roller

Last edited by Scorcher : 21st March 2010 at 13:52.
Old 21st March 2010, 14:02   #107
BHPian

Great episode Hani.

The RR for the first time for the Malayalis to savor.

U forgot to mention the price which is good as it would have given the people a heart ache.

Keep up the good work and i would like you to find a better location to drive someplace aesthetically good.

All said, great job from you guys.
Old 21st March 2010, 14:06   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Hans,

One point I would stress for the RR review is about location! I am sure you could have done the shoot in some IT park or at least in some top end hotel garden. Why the road side shoot. :(

YouTube: part 2 @ 3.07: looks like someone sat in the back seat with a leaking pen!

But, bottom line, lovely show!
Thank you for you review! See we selected the Palm Beach road as RR insisted, but for still shot we approached couple of nice building, but since it was working day it was over crowded! And few other building securities didn't gave persmission due to security reasons! Hence we had to settle with the road side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Great pics there hani ! Darn, i missed the show. no worries. it is being downloaded as I'm writing this. Love it, Keep em coming ! And, bro you look killer in black with the Black ghost(phantom is also a ghost). Locals must be wondering who is this big shot ripping around in a Roller
Thanks dude! Ofcourse might have thought that its some don!
Old 21st March 2010, 14:42   #110
Senior - BHPian

Saw the show now on tube. Amazing effort to portray every minute detail of the RR. Great job bro.

My fav part was the analog clock part, "Ippo athum kelkunilla"

Points -
- The definition of the Self-Leveling RR logo in the wheels could have been spot on. More than keeping the logo steady in high speeds, RR's point was to have their logo always up right when parked to give that stately feel.

- For the complete effect, you should have given the price tag too. which starts at some 3.5crs and goes all the way up to infinity. The audiences would defenitly skip a beat or two.

Deserves a Standing Ovation

Keep up the good work !
Old 21st March 2010, 14:57   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
...My fav part was the analog clock part, "Ippo athum kelkunilla" ...
That was a nice one!
Old 21st March 2010, 22:53   #112
Senior - BHPian

At last my dream car shown in a down to earth manner.
I mean every time someone tests it in a british or american motor channel,they have a setting in a british village with a mansion (also a butler),and then driving it around scenery,while the narrator tells about on-paper knowledge of the roller.I mean everyone knows its quiet and luxurious and hand made and expensive.
But in Hanmust's show one really feels like knowing about the car in a realistic way.
Thanks for the wonderful show Hani, but one question:
How does one buy a Rolls?
Like any other car or should one have proven background and a certain amount of bank balance????
Old 21st March 2010, 23:02   #113
BHPian

This is possibly the first time I have seen such a detailed review of the RR. Hats off to you, Hani!!!
Old 21st March 2010, 23:16   #114
Senior - BHPian

congratulations! and great job!

I wish i could understand the language.
Old 22nd March 2010, 09:33   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Saw the show now on tube. Amazing effort to portray every minute detail of the RR. Great job bro.

My fav part was the analog clock part, "Ippo athum kelkunilla"

Points -
- The definition of the Self-Leveling RR logo in the wheels could have been spot on. More than keeping the logo steady in high speeds, RR's point was to have their logo always up right when parked to give that stately feel.

- For the complete effect, you should have given the price tag too. which starts at some 3.5crs and goes all the way up to infinity. The audiences would defenitly skip a beat or two.

Deserves a Standing Ovation

Keep up the good work !
hmm,

But its a fact & all experts ensure that they mention it self-leveling during runnig, thats the best part of it!

I've mentioned the reason for not telling the price in the previous page

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicKy View Post
At last my dream car shown in a down to earth manner.
I mean every time someone tests it in a british or american motor channel,they have a setting in a british village with a mansion (also a butler),and then driving it around scenery,while the narrator tells about on-paper knowledge of the roller.I mean everyone knows its quiet and luxurious and hand made and expensive.
But in Hanmust's show one really feels like knowing about the car in a realistic way.
Thanks for the wonderful show Hani, but one question:
How does one buy a Rolls?
Like any other car or should one have proven background and a certain amount of bank balance????
Thank you so much for understanding my intention to try to presnt his marvel is a normal manner!

You can book the car if you have money, but company will certainly study about you & if you are a black listed person, then they will cancel the booking. Its wat they say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnair View Post
This is possibly the first time I have seen such a detailed review of the RR. Hats off to you, Hani!!!
Thank you! I dedicated a complete episode as I wasn't satisified when I saw other shows on Phantom, Maybach, Bentley, etc. Being I know about those cars, I felt that they should have showed more, but they have thier own limitation from the channel. Hence I thought being my show & since my channel gave me complete freedom, I dedicated a full episode for all my car loving friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
congratulations! and great job!

I wish i could understand the language.
Thank you, right now I'm sorry, but you can expect an English dubbed version soon!
Old 22nd March 2010, 10:26   #116
Senior - BHPian

Even though I do not understand a single word, this is becoming one of my favorite shows on TV. Carry on good work bro !!
Old 22nd March 2010, 14:16   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Even though I do not understand a single word, this is becoming one of my favorite shows on TV. Carry on good work bro !!
Oh, thats a good encauragement! Thank you!
Old 23rd March 2010, 09:44   #118
BHPian

Tip: I have marked the show on google calendar, Which gets synced to my Phone. This way I never miss this show. If you cannot sync, google cal will send u an SMS at a co figurable time to remind you. I do this for the other shows as well
Old 24th March 2010, 13:06   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunsasi View Post
Tip: I have marked the show on google calendar, Which gets synced to my Phone. This way I never miss this show. If you cannot sync, google cal will send u an SMS at a co figurable time to remind you. I do this for the other shows as well

Thats good, thank you dude. But pls note the below:

NOTICE: considering all the viewers convenience timing of your favorite auto show "FLY WHEEL" changed from the coming episode onwards, i.e., new timing 3.00 pm to 3.30 pm every Saturday. Re-telecaste mid-night 1.00am
Old 26th March 2010, 22:12   #120
Senior - BHPian

NOTICE: FLY WHEEL timing changed to 3.00 pm from tomorrow onwards.
Closed Thread