Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 26th March 2010, 15:26   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Mahindra FirstChoice Wheels with MyTVS launch 24x7 Roadside Assistance Programme

Name:  mahindra.JPG
Views: 2225
Size:  62.5 KB

Mahindra FirstChoice Wheels Ltd., India’s largest multi-brand, pre-owned car company, today announced the launch of their national 24x7 roadside assistance programme in association with MyTVS. This new service was launched by Mr. Rajeev Dubey, President (HR, After-Market & Corporate Services) & Member of the Group Management Board, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and Mr. R. Dinesh, JMD – TVS.

The car service division of TVS & Sons, MyTVS is India’s leading roadside assistance provider for cars and boasts of a wide service network, including a dedicated 24x7 call centre.

The service under the warranty programme would be applicable for certified cars with a warranty period of one year or 15,000 kms, whichever is earlier. One automatically becomes eligible for the national 24x7 roadside assistance programme on purchase of a certified pre-owned car from Mahindra FirstChoice Wheels. The customer is presented with a commitment card which covers both warranty and roadside assistance, ensuring peace of mind. This is an industry first.

In case of an emergency, all one has to do is to dial the toll free helpline number 1800 266 6006 and brief the call centre executive with regard to the specific vehicle problem. MyTVS will then arrange for one of its Authorized Service Providers to reach the spot and attend to the problem. Apart from 24x7 roadside assistance, customers may avail of services related to emergency towing assistance, cab arrangement, key lock out, minor electric and mechanical failure, wheel changing, arrangement of emergency fuel etc. This service is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, not only within city limits but on ghats and highways as well. The average reach time for the service in city limits is 45 minutes and for out of city limits is 90 minutes.

Mahindra FirstChoice has 118 outlets in 74 towns across India. The company plans to expand this number to 300 outlets in the next three years.

MyTVS is part of the renowned TVS group. services offered by the MyTVS brand are MyTVS All Car Services for multi-brand car services and MyTVS 24 x 7 Emergency Services which ensures emergency roadside assistance for mechanical and electrical breakdowns, ambulance, cabs, winch and towing and legal coordination assistance across India (except Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern States).

Source: Official Press Release.
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2010, 12:11   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Yesterday, I signed up for MyTVS Breakdown Service for my car. Cost me Rs. 999 for one year's membership. I bought the membership online via arthamoney.com (a Times of India website).

Apparently, if I don't call them for assistance this year, I will get a 20% discount next year.
smartcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2010, 13:25   #3
Senior - BHPian

When I was in Chennai, I used to get my dad's Indica serviced at MyTVS Velachery. Service was much better than the Concorde service located closeby (at that time) at Guindy. And their customer support centre was also good

mallumowgli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 21:32   #4

do u guys know what does the Platinum member of the TVS service costs? it seems like a good service to have. Any one have such a service in chennai or tamil nadu?
dbirlase is offline   Reply With Quote