Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2010, 15:11   #166
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoneer View Post
we have our own dadagiri vehicles in chennai.
the fish cart vehicles
metro water lorry
onyx garbage lorry

nobody can stand in their way
Perfect. My vote also goes to the above. No one would like to come anywhere near a mile to the onyx garbage lorry
Old 22nd April 2010, 20:39   #167
BHPian

The best dadagiri vehical in Mumbai is the BEST! Yes the bus. Watch out for their lane cutting and bullying on the road
Old 22nd April 2010, 21:23   #168
SAS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSooSeriouss View Post
The best dadagiri vehical in Mumbai is the BEST! Yes the bus. Watch out for their lane cutting and bullying on the road
IMHO, the BEST bus drivers seem very docile when compared to the state transport bus drivers...Those dudes chewing paan and driving with one hand with their shirt's upper buttons open. Nothing to beat them

I used to travel from Borivali to Thane occasionally. Once the BEST buses started plying, the same journey by a BEST bus took nearly 15 minutes longer
Old 22nd April 2010, 22:52   #169
BANNED

Sending some photos , tell me about it .( their No.plates are not ereased, owner dosen't complain about it --- It's ME )
Attached Thumbnails
India's Best 'Dada'giri cars-scan0001.jpg  

India's Best 'Dada'giri cars-scan0003.jpg  

India's Best 'Dada'giri cars-scan0007.jpg  

Old 23rd April 2010, 15:21   #170
BHPian

Presenting India's absolute best "Gangsta" car:

Well, for the sophisticated gangsta anyways. Those 400+ horses would come in handy when running away from the cops, or chasing that pot-bellied Gujju who refuses to pay 5 "khokha"! Fuel consumption not a problem...dadagiri at the petrol pump helps (who pays for fuel bills!)

Agreed. No other car can match the W140 in terms of intimidating looks especially if its in Black. These two pictures particularly emphasize the Gangsta nature of the W140 S.
Attached Thumbnails
India's Best 'Dada'giri cars-gangsta1.jpg  

India's Best 'Dada'giri cars-gangsta3.jpg  

Old 23rd April 2010, 15:42   #171

The ones who are polite and want way, I will gladly get out of their way but the drivers I have a problem with are the ones who feel that a vehicle weighing north of 2 tons is going go challenge a M6, the only thing I hate about them is tail gate and the dumb Cut they make in front of you as if there isnt enough room ahead. Then I just tail gate them till their going as fast as they possibly can, I continue to gesture them with my hands to go faster and when they cant I make them feel like their standing still.
speed666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2010, 17:32   #172

This is the first post of mine on team-bhp and that too in a very interesting thread.
I saw this convoy on a highway with Gypsy(pilot) in front, then Range Rover with single digit number, followed by Pajero, Ford Endeavour (black color with black tints and chrome alloys) and a Gypsy(pilot).
The DESI DADAGIRI car would be an AMBY with red beacon on top and stars in place of number plate lead and followed by Gypsies.
Old 23rd April 2010, 23:19   #173
BHPian

i once saw an army ambi, full black with the red number plates, red flags on the side and the beacon one word - wow!

talk about dadagiri cars
Old 24th April 2010, 17:36   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudarshan View Post
Sending some photos , tell me about it .( their No.plates are not erased, owner doesn't complain about it --- It's ME )
Nice rides!
Dude! Where are the t-BHP stickers?

p.s - You might want to post these pics in the Off - Road vehicles or the four wheel drive forum.

Last edited by Monaro CV8 : 24th April 2010 at 17:38.
Old 4th May 2010, 20:22   #175
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Nice rides!
Dude! Where are the t-BHP stickers?

p.s - You might want to post these pics in the Off - Road vehicles or the four wheel drive forum.
Attention everybody, Team BHP stickers are NOT available for Dadagiri cars
Old 18th October 2010, 22:15   #176
BHPian

THE PLAYER:
A simple looking MM540 moving at 20 km/h through a residential area preferably on NDMS tyres. Soft top. Clean shaven driver wearing plain T shirt/Executive shirt.

THE RESULT:
No matter who is driving, No matter why the jeep is moving slowly, the hush-hush looks from windows, the stares from people walking, auto drivers stand erect next to their autos (instead of giving all sorts of poses) and people walking their dogs pull their pets to the side of the road.

THE REASON:

PURELY DADAGIRI.
Old 23rd October 2010, 08:10   #177
BHPian

Nice topic guys! I agree that the sumo and scorpio do indeed divide the traffic, i think the scorpio more so than the sumo from my experience!

Over here (Aus) it does not really matter the size of your vehicle but if your car looks like an undercover police car, the rules change, people drive sensible and no one will tailgate you
Old 23rd October 2010, 11:17   #178
BHPian

In most of the election campaign rallies, all of us usually see Mahindra MM540's (Open Roof, soft top) having all the bling bling wheels & fat tires, Mahindra CJ340's (With CLASSIC decal placed almost everywhere on them) having flat tires & tilted windshield, Maruti Omni's (With their sliding doors opened full day) having chromed light biddings, HM Ambassadors (mostly black or white colored) having Indian Tricolor placed on middle of its bonnet & number plate having the sign of that political party, Some luxury SUV's like Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero & mainly open top Gypsys. We can also see the fleet of particular scooters or motorcycles having placed party's flag ridden mainly by party's young guns
Old 24th October 2010, 10:22   #179
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 25th October 2010 at 09:43.
Thunderlover is offline   Received Infraction
Old 24th October 2010, 13:12   #180
Senior - BHPian

what do you think about this.

absolutely gangsta way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks