Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 9th August 2010, 16:22   #16

Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Since there is no news of any impending launch of the COLT in the media, I wouldn't think its getting launched.

Might be a individual import. But my question is why would someone import a hatchback and that too a "Colt". Mini Cooper, MX-5, FIAT 500 yes but COLT?

IIRC, one of the clause for imorting a used vehicle in India is, people (NRI's) who have been staying abroad and are moving back to India, can bring their vehicles (not more than 3 yrs old) with them.

Maybe this is one such case where the guy decided to bring it back (for sentimental value). But thats purely my guess.
karpusv is offline   Reply With Quote