Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
Old 30th April 2010, 18:30   #1
Default List of all standard acronyms

Hello everyone,

I think it will be very useful to many members if we have a post dedicated to listing all standard acronyms used on Team-BHP. Something like: "Official acronyms list".

Several acronyms are used related to various things such as technical stuff, car buying, finance, insurance, modification/accessories, travelogues and many other things. If we had one "master list" where every acronym is explained, it will be a great reference material. What do you think?

I tried the search and did not find any such thread already. If it already exists, then that is great and pardon me for posting this.

If required, may be mods can control this list so that only authentic and accurate information is written there.

Mods, I am not sure which is the right place for this, so apologies if I am posting in the wrong section. Please move this to the appropriate section.

Old 30th April 2010, 18:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

Please do search before starting a new thread. Here is the list

Closed Thread