Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 29th June 2010, 16:58   #91

The Honda Civic is due for a revision and hopefully would come in mid 2011. But does anyone have an idea abt its features/price range ?Atleast a very high less engine specification? I know Honda is very secretive about its launches but I'm sure someone @ TBHP should have some idea....
sudhir3127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2010, 22:18   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

@jatinpatel: The City is often called the mini Civic. It is better VFM to most folk.
sgiitk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2010, 10:32   #93

Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Hi Guys,

My two bits - purely a personal point of view (no disrespect meant to anyone or their viewpoint) as I TD the Altis and the Civic before settling for the Civic in Feb 2010.
Between the Civic and the Altis - the Altis is surely a buy with the head than with the heart! I am not talking about the Skoda TSI as the less said about Skoda as a company the better.

Whereas the Civic is purely all heart. It does not have all the add-ons the Altis has niether the boot space but who cares!!!
The poeple who buy the Civic (sure maybe sales are low) will continue to buy the Civic whether Honda gives rear parking sensors etc or not.

Between the two cars (Civic and Altis) for someone who really takes pleasure in driving - please start up, put them in first gear and floor the loud pedal - the sheer exhilaration in the Civic will blow you away.
No matter what mood you are in - the CIVIC will put a huge smile on your face - everytime - period!!!
Originally Posted by mwzd View Post
I quite like the car. And I td-ed pretty much everything in the same price range... except the cruze, which released after I purchased it. Not that it would have changed my choice, I've driven one since and prefer the civic.
I agree that the Civic is all about decisions from the heart. A friend of mine bought a Civic recently. He felt the ANHC was a much better deal - he could have got a fully loaded automatic ANHC for cheaper - but he was completely bowled over by the Civic's looks, interiors and drive. Here's to the enthusiasts! Hope the next-gen Civic works wonders

BTW I saw an ad for the new Civic in *Red*. Looked fabulous, as it does in every other color. But has anyone seen it in the flesh?
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote