| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|30th July 2010, 19:18||#17|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked: 8,565 Times
|30th July 2010, 19:27||#18|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: May 2007
Thanked: 1,427 Times
1) From the looks of it specially the rear end, IMO this is a relatively low slung people mover, more in Innova league. From low slung I meant that this car cannot be SUV. Look at the rear end of Fortuner. The rear end of Fortuner is very high with the body visibly mounted high.
2) Could this car could be a new niche product or 7 seater people mover from Mahindra based on W201 World SUV ?
3) Ford might be interested in this segment, so some MUV from Ford ?
4) Very rare possibilty, but can this be RIII from Suzuki ?
5) Wait, last but not the least but can this car be new Innova ?
|30th July 2010, 20:10||#19|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Mitsubishi is planning to launch a few SUVs as per Autocar India (July issue). Pajero Sport, a 7 seater version of Outlander and a compact SUV RVR. The picture could be of the 7 seater Outlander (judging by it's size) and since HM's factory falls under the TN 20 RTO jurisdiction.
|30th July 2010, 20:26||#20|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Thanked: 8,593 Times
Lets see how it goes. Another one on the Yeti segment.
Last edited by ampere : 30th July 2010 at 20:27.
|30th July 2010, 21:14||#21|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 95 Times
Whichever it is, It looks so large to me, tuck like look, see how broad it is, it almost covers on half of the road.
|30th July 2010, 22:05||#22|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanked: 2 Times
Looks like Mahindra from behind, but isn't it a bit too big to be Mahindra? I'm confused. :-S
|30th July 2010, 23:33||#23|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked: 120 Times
its going to be ages before mitsubishi launches a new product.
I feel its some outdated offering from ford, they might try the figo forumula here by giving an old model a facelift and launch in India.
|30th July 2010, 23:56||#24|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 1,318 Times
this appears to be TN 20 TCP 0345 or 0365
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Camouflaged Harley Davidson XR1200X spotted testing on Palm Beach Road (Navi Mumbai)||venom_op||Superbikes & Imports||11||14th November 2013 06:28|
|Scoop Pics : New Fiesta Hatch caught testing along with camouflaged Figo||swiftnfurious||The Indian Car Scene||123||14th April 2013 22:22|
|Camouflaged BMW X3 causes bomb scare in NY||.anshuman||Shifting gears||2||25th May 2010 12:09|
|SCOOP: Guyz! look at what I have spotted (EDIT: Spotted a camouflaged New SUMO)||kunal2202||The Indian Car Scene||38||6th January 2009 17:01|
|Spotted a highly Camouflaged car||neoonwheels||The Indian Car Scene||96||29th August 2008 15:33|