Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 30th August 2011, 10:31   #46
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Indica Vista REFRESH

To me it looks the same car with a few things added here and there (i.e. chrome front grill and side chrome strips), monograms have been placed differently and as Maverick79 pointed out, the Electrically adjustable ORVM and steering mounted audio controls are not for the indian variants. I feel Tata needs to do more to make a dent in Figo's sales..
gurudutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2011, 12:30   #47
BHPian

Default Re: Tata Indica Vista REFRESH 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurudutt View Post
To me it looks the same car with a few things added here and there (i.e. chrome front grill and side chrome strips), monograms have been placed differently and as Maverick79 pointed out, the Electrically adjustable ORVM and steering mounted audio controls are not for the indian variants. I feel Tata needs to do more to make a dent in Figo's sales..
They are very much to the Indian market in the Vista Refresh 2, gurudutt.
The higher trims Vx and Zx haver them. Pls check the broucher already floated in this forum.
May be you missed it while going through.
The earlier refresh Versions don't offer these though.which now, are no more in production.
Maverick79 is offline   Reply With Quote