Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 14th December 2010, 21:00   #1
Default Converting bio-fuel Cars to Hybrid Cars: T-Bhpians contribution to save our planet.

With fuel prices sky rocketing and sensing no subsidies available on the Hybrid vehicles from GOI. How feasible is it to convert a used M800 or such similar cars to electric powered ?

We have enthusiasts here who are building jeeps and other such conversions for their passion. Similarly do we have someone/some option where we can convert the above said cars to electric cars and use them for our daily use ? This will be our (T-bhipians) initiation to save our mother earth.

This is what is found while Binging..!!
HowStuffWorks "Electric Car Conversion"

Com'on guys lets join our hands to save our earth, by being responsible Indians...Share your thoughts for this noble cause.

Please do not say no or this is not possible. Nothing is impossible, lets explore all available options:

Mods: Please merge/move this thread if any similar discussion exists or of this is not the right place.

Last edited by 2500cc : 14th December 2010 at 21:03.
2500cc is offline   Reply With Quote