Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2011, 18:50   #2656
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 149
Thanked: 3 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Posting on behalf of a colleague looking to sell his car :

What price can he expect for his Accent GVS, 2003 model, 78K kms done, good condition, light-blue colour ? He is the 3rd owner.

Thanks.
I had sold my accent GVS 2004 model last year to 'First Choice' Dealer for 2.5 lakhs.It had run around 50k kms.Based on this I guess he could ask for around 1.5-1.8 lakhs.As he is the third owner that would come into play.
rajinibm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2011, 21:03   #2657
Senior - BHPian
 
mail4ajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,808
Thanked: 206 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

I just sold my 06 Alto Lxi, 40K kms, RTO approved gas kit, New Michelin Tyres for 1.8L.
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2011, 21:26   #2658
BHPian
 
ChrisFrancis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Posts: 47
Thanked: 33 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Found a 09' Cedia Sport with 35k on the odo. Owner's asking for 9 lakh which is really high, considering that Cedia's have a very poor resale value. What do you guys think I should offer?
ChrisFrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 09:28   #2659
BHPian
 
AirWind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 802
Thanked: 68 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

'07 Cedia Sports are going for 6L... fancy that Momo steering and Oz alloys, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFrancis View Post
Found a 09' Cedia Sport with 35k on the odo. Owner's asking for 9 lakh which is really high, considering that Cedia's have a very poor resale value. What do you guys think I should offer?
AirWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 14:35   #2660
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Need suggestions of the experts here - I wanted to buy a used BMW X5. The car on offer is 2003 model that has run 72000 Km. It is in good shape, I mean no accidents, only a painting job on its fender. Onboard computer says - All OK and full servicing records are available.

The price being quoted is 17 Lakhs. What should be the reasonable cost?
bandhul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 15:03   #2661
BHPian
 
Pancham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 816
Thanked: 121 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandhul View Post
Need suggestions of the experts here - I wanted to buy a used BMW X5. The car on offer is 2003 model that has run 72000 Km. It is in good shape, I mean no accidents, only a painting job on its fender. Onboard computer says - All OK and full servicing records are available.

The price being quoted is 17 Lakhs. What should be the reasonable cost?
I think 17L is ok. Not very bad actually. Do haggle a bit if you think its overpriced.
Best of the luck with the deal.
Pancham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 15:36   #2662
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 159
Thanked: 67 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Any ideas for resale price of a 2009 Logan (petrol). Done about 25k. Maintained well, not even a scratch. Registered in Delhi, single owner. And also, any ideas which emmision norms this modal conforms to?

Last edited by New.Novice : 3rd February 2011 at 15:38.
New.Novice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 17:19   #2663
BHPian
 
ChrisFrancis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Posts: 47
Thanked: 33 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
... fancy that Momo steering and Oz alloys, huh?
Haha yeah! :P
I saw another '07 Cedia Sport for 6.5. I think if I can get it down to about 5.5, it would be a good deal. Only thing is all these cars are in Bangy, and I'll be using it in Hyderabad.
Not been able to find a single Cedia over here :(
ChrisFrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 10:00   #2664
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
I think 17L is ok. Not very bad actually. Do haggle a bit if you think its overpriced.
Best of the luck with the deal.
Thank you Pancham. Haggled a bit yesterday asking to lower the price to 15 L, and he obliged! Didn't expect that. Now I am little confused.... either this is a killer deal or probably there is some problem with the car. I will get it checked at the service center this Saturday before deciding to put in my money!
Another point, it is not insured. So the final cost will be deal cost + dealer's commission (2%) + insurance. Lets see...
bandhul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 10:56   #2665
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 3,902
Thanked: 2,924 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandhul View Post
Thank you Pancham. Haggled a bit yesterday asking to lower the price to 15 L, and he obliged! Didn't expect that. Now I am little confused.... either this is a killer deal or probably there is some problem with the car. I will get it checked at the service center this Saturday before deciding to put in my money!
Another point, it is not insured. So the final cost will be deal cost + dealer's commission (2%) + insurance. Lets see...

Dont know if this would be appropriate for you, but apart from the service centre, auth, take it to sujan singh park, and show it to "uncleji".
He can direct you to the correct people within the market.
That market does a lot of work for the golf-links/jor-bagh vehicles, and even if they may not be able to rectify some faults, they can at least point it out.
mayankk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 11:41   #2666
BHPian
 
aryashiv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 132
Thanked: 2 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

How much should I pay for Sept 2009 Hyundai Verna 1.6 VTVT driven 22000 Kms? Car is in immaculate condition.
aryashiv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 14:02   #2667
BHPian
 
mohandasnikhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 273
Thanked: 238 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

What price should I expect for my Skoda Fabia 1.2 Mpi Classic, 2010 model, run 17,000kms. Its the pre face lift model, and hence has all the features (apart from beige interiors) that the current Elegance model has. I have Aura Alloys, and its in impeccable condition.
mohandasnikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 17:14   #2668
BHPian
 
madbullram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chennai & Appleton, WI
Posts: 510
Thanked: 74 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

hi all: Have found another civic, Maroon, Automatic - V version, 2008 Jan (2007 make), 19k on Odo comes without the leather seat (owner was allergic to leather to changed it). The car is in good condition. Bumper dent was repaired at the dealer and history is clean. He is firm on 7.25. What could be the right price?
madbullram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 17:31   #2669
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chennai
Posts: 97
Thanked: 20 Times
Default 2010, Linea Emotion pk MLD, what price to negotiate?

After joining team-bhp, I decided my next car would be a lateral upgrade.

I planned a lateral upgrade in March time frame. (so kick restarted the search this week) I had zeroed down to Civic.

Prior to zeroing to Civic, I had shortlisted linea as one of the probably models. With declining Linea sales, I reluctantly removed ad Linea from the list as thought there would not be much supply of linea in the upgrade market.

Happen to bump on a linea Multijet Emotion Pk, 2010 Aug Registered, 20000kms.
Asking price seems to 8.75 lkhs.
Carwale used car valuation is 5.65 till 7.74 in Chennai.

Any realistic price suggestion to qoute?
Yet to contact the seller and look into the condition of the car.
KumaravelS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2011, 17:42   #2670
BHPian
 
Arkin evoisrevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: KA03; AP02
Posts: 680
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: 2010, Linea Emotion pk MLD, what price to negotiate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumaravelS View Post
After joining team-bhp, I decided my next car would be a lateral upgrade.

I planned a lateral upgrade in March time frame. (so kick restarted the search this week) I had zeroed down to Civic.

Prior to zeroing to Civic, I had shortlisted linea as one of the probably models. With declining Linea sales, I reluctantly removed ad Linea from the list as thought there would not be much supply of linea in the upgrade market.

Happen to bump on a linea Multijet Emotion Pk, 2010 Aug Registered, 20000kms.
Asking price seems to 8.75 lkhs.
Carwale used car valuation is 5.65 till 7.74 in Chennai.

Any realistic price suggestion to qoute?
Yet to contact the seller and look into the condition of the car.
For Rs 8.71 lakh you get get yourself a brand new one.
Fiats have low resale, so quote 7-7.5 lakh.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert in this field.
Arkin evoisrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals black12rr The Indian Car Scene 6117 7th December 2016 21:32
Online Seat Color selection tool by "Katzkin" alexpaul Modifications & Accessories 0 7th April 2011 19:12


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:02.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks