Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2012, 22:05   #5161
BHPian
 
prateekm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai & Pune
Posts: 741
Thanked: 300 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Dad's buying a Cruze, so I'll get the Corolla which I plan to sell off and buy a cheaper car the only reason being that it's a 1.8 AT and I need a fun-to-drive car. I have capped my budget to 2.5lacs (can extend to 2.75 if need arises) and I'm looking for a Old Honda City VTEC or a Cedia. What would be the price I should get for a Corolla? It has run ~38,000kms in 4 years. '08 registered, top end automatic.
prateekm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2012, 22:40   #5162
BHPian
 
infotech58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 627
Thanked: 213 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Dad's buying a Cruze, so I'll get the Corolla which I plan to sell off and buy a cheaper car the only reason being that it's a 1.8 AT and I need a fun-to-drive car. I have capped my budget to 2.5lacs (can extend to 2.75 if need arises) and I'm looking for a Old Honda City VTEC or a Cedia. What would be the price I should get for a Corolla? It has run ~38,000kms in 4 years. '08 registered, top end automatic.
Cedia would be hard to get within 2.75 lac.
well maintained OHC Vtec is hard to come by (be in touch with me, i might decide to sell mine in next few weeks due to relocation).

your Corolla (assuming it is Altis) should fetch somewhere close to 6.5-7.0 lac.
infotech58 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 14:15   #5163
Senior - BHPian
 
Deeps's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Delhi/Noida
Posts: 1,079
Thanked: 61 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

In case this info. helps someone to make a decision. A friend sold off his

2011 WagonR VXi
15K kms
1st owner - White
Standard Maruti Music system
No additional accessories

for 2.8L. For the same amount he got:

2008 Fabia Tdi
Top variant of the time
52K kms
1st owner - white
Deeps is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 14:29   #5164
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ameerpet
Posts: 82
Thanked: 62 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

How much one should pay for a july 2010 figo titanium, tcdi, 50k run, single owner. Owner wants 5 lac.
Please advise.
ritz3645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 14:39   #5165
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jam-luru
Posts: 247
Thanked: 53 Times
Default

2003 nov honda accord 75000 kms - asking price 375000 located in Bangalore
What is a realistic offer to make ?
LonelyPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 15:30   #5166
Senior - BHPian
 
Mr.Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,403
Thanked: 1,197 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
2003 nov honda accord 75000 kms - asking price 375000 located in Bangalore
What is a realistic offer to make ?
3L max.
2004 / 2005 models with less mileage are available for around 4L
Mr.Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 19:52   #5167
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 96
Thanked: 23 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

A dealer showed me an April 2010, BMW 320d Highline done 21400 kms with BSI and Secure. He is asking for 22.75 in New Delhi. I'm thinking of offering 21L.
Do you think 21L is a good deal?
On a slightly more OT note, in light of the fact that the new 3 is going to launch this weekend, do you think prices are going to crash in about a month or do oyu think whatever correction that has happened has already happened?
saketa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 23:37   #5168
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 39
Thanked: 8 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Please tell me what would be a Fair price for Maruti Ritz Genus VDI
MFG 2010
Registered in Jan2011
26K Run, Mumbai Registered & comprehensive Insurance is valid till Jan2013
sankdeshmukh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 23:43   #5169
BHPian
 
mohandasnikhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 273
Thanked: 238 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketa
A dealer showed me an April 2010, BMW 320d Highline done 21400 kms with BSI and Secure. He is asking for 22.75 in New Delhi. I'm thinking of offering 21L.
Do you think 21L is a good deal?
On a slightly more OT note, in light of the fact that the new 3 is going to launch this weekend, do you think prices are going to crash in about a month or do oyu think whatever correction that has happened has already happened?
Well BMW in Mumbai was offering me a new 320d CE for 25lakhs OTR. So in comparison even though this is a Highline version, I think it is a bit steep.
mohandasnikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 10:17   #5170
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,999
Thanked: 271 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58 View Post
Cedia would be hard to get within 2.75 lac.
well maintained OHC Vtec is hard to come by (be in touch with me, i might decide to sell mine in next few weeks due to relocation).

your Corolla (assuming it is Altis) should fetch somewhere close to 6.5-7.0 lac.

Decent 06-07 Civics are available for 4 or less in Mumbai. So same vintage Cedia in 2.75 is reasonable (Spirit, Select models and maybe 25k more for Sport ones). Its just that Cedias have sold less hence we don't find many.
dipen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 10:28   #5171
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jam-luru
Posts: 247
Thanked: 53 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

What would be a fair price for a 2004 Corsa 1.4GSi 60K on odo located in Bangalore be ?
LonelyPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 10:41   #5172
BHPian
 
gkrishn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 584
Thanked: 35 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
What would be a fair price for a 2004 Corsa 1.4GSi 60K on odo located in Bangalore be ?
a friend sold a similar vintage for 1.2L INR
gkrishn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 11:37   #5173
BHPian
 
deehunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 672
Thanked: 346 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
What would be a fair price for a 2004 Corsa 1.4GSi 60K on odo located in Bangalore be ?

Assuming the vehicle is in very good condition the best price should be 1 lakh.
deehunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 11:50   #5174
Senior - BHPian
 
Jignesh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, NL
Posts: 1,601
Thanked: 927 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankdeshmukh View Post
Maruti Ritz Genus VDI. MFG 2010. Registered in Jan2011. 26K Run, Mumbai Registered & comprehensive Insurance is valid till Jan2013
Hello Sankdeshmukh,

For Ritz Vdi, 2010 if you are buying directly from Seller the price would be approx Rs. 4,00,000.

If you are getting Jan 2011 Ritz Vdi (ODO reading 26000) for Rs. 4,00,000 it is a very good deal because currently finding used Diesel Cars with ODO reading less than 40,000 kms is difficult.

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 12:25   #5175
BHPian
 
AbhishekB86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 330
Thanked: 357 Times
Default

How much can we expect for a 2003 Corolla? ODO readings are not known since I am yet to meet the family friend who is selling it.
AbhishekB86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals black12rr The Indian Car Scene 6072 29th November 2016 17:34
Online Seat Color selection tool by "Katzkin" alexpaul Modifications & Accessories 0 7th April 2011 19:12


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks