Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2009, 09:20   #841
Senior - BHPian
 
DieselFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,550
Thanked: 182 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
Hi,

I checked 1999 ZEN @ Popular Automatch. Popular Automatch are like Maruti True Value for Toyota.

Zen had 2 owners, 63,000 Kms done, Base model, Grey color.

I checked it in and out, very clean.

They also told me what works they have done. They have also done paint work.

The cars looks really nice. No major body repairs, shiny paint(body colored bumpers), very smooth engine, AC working perfectly.

I do not see any expenses for another year, as they have done similar checks and refurbishments like True Value.

They are quoting 1.3Lacs slightly nego.


How much should I pay for this one?

I have checked many Zens from Direct Sellers and dealers. This is not just resonable but also very maintained!

Please help me guys.....
99 model is a 10 yr old car. hence I wouldn't pay more than 90k for that car. however good it may be.
DieselFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 09:40   #842
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kollam, Kerala
Posts: 368
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
I do not see any expenses for another year, as they have done similar checks and refurbishments like True Value.

For a 10 year old car?
janitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 10:29   #843
BHPian
 
devrajman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 498
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

These guys gives one year warranty after buying it.

im just presuming as per the sales guy they check all major parts and if faulty repaired/replaced them.
devrajman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 10:35   #844
Senior - BHPian
 
prince_pervez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Redwood shores, CA, USA
Posts: 4,205
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Hi guys I have a query for you all.
There is a Used Hyundai Elantra in the Market (CRDi).
69K kms done. 2005 Model. Invioce price is about 10L.
Top end good condition and single driver.

What should be the price range for this car ?
Please suggest the price bracket.

Also for a 5 year old scorpio 1L + kms done.
2.6 Crde.
Kindly Advise.
Thanks a million.
Bump! Anyone ?
Thanks again!
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 13:10   #845
Senior - BHPian
 
sushrutha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chikmagalur/Ban
Posts: 1,701
Thanked: 317 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Bump! Anyone ?
Thanks again!
For Elantra anywhere between 5 - 5.5L
Regarding the scorpio, I have a doubt about CRDe, When was CRDe launched ? I think CRDe was recently launced ( 2-3yrs back ??)
sushrutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 13:26   #846
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: kolkata
Posts: 927
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
Hi,

I checked 1999 ZEN @ Popular Automatch. Popular Automatch are like Maruti True Value for Toyota.

Zen had 2 owners, 63,000 Kms done, Base model, Grey color.

I checked it in and out, very clean.

They also told me what works they have done. They have also done paint work.

The cars looks really nice. No major body repairs, shiny paint(body colored bumpers), very smooth engine, AC working perfectly.

I do not see any expenses for another year, as they have done similar checks and refurbishments like True Value.

They are quoting 1.3Lacs slightly nego.


How much should I pay for this one?

I have checked many Zens from Direct Sellers and dealers. This is not just resonable but also very maintained!

Please help me guys.....
I sold my 99 Zen VXI for 55k and the car was in good condition.
musicmanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 13:38   #847
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,550
Thanked: 430 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajman View Post
Hi,

I checked 1999 ZEN @ Popular Automatch. Popular Automatch are like Maruti True Value for Toyota.


They are quoting 1.3Lacs slightly nego.


How much should I pay for this one?

I have checked many Zens from Direct Sellers and dealers. This is not just resonable but also very maintained!

Please help me guys.....

99 Zen , 2 owners, you can get 2 of those for the price quoted & still have enough left to drop in a filter. Avoid these true value types.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 19:53   #848
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Meerut
Posts: 126
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumargandharva View Post
Tata Indigo Cs.. Aug 08.. 17k kms. Very good condition. Bits of scratches here and there (Normal for a 1 year old car). No other problem. Immaculately maintained, full service record.

How much can I expect?
Guys please help.
kumargandharva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 19:58   #849
BHPian
 
appuchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bangy
Posts: 639
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

After a long search, I managed to finalize a perfect condition misty violet 08/07 Civic V AT with 8900 kms on odo for 8.25 lacs. Will get it home next month. Hope this deal is good.
appuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 20:43   #850
oss
BHPian
 
oss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 683
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by appuchan View Post
After a long search, I managed to finalize a perfect condition misty violet 08/07 Civic V AT with 8900 kms on odo for 8.25 lacs. Will get it home next month. Hope this deal is good.

It's a damn good deal. How did you manage that?!
oss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2009, 22:49   #851
Senior - BHPian
 
prince_pervez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Redwood shores, CA, USA
Posts: 4,205
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
For Elantra anywhere between 5 - 5.5L
Regarding the scorpio, I have a doubt about CRDe, When was CRDe launched ? I think CRDe was recently launced ( 2-3yrs back ??)
Thanks a lot buddy, the price bracket you mentioned is what I had in mind.
CRDe was when the Scorpio launched. Now it runs on the MHawk series Engine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumargandharva View Post
Guys please help.
Please let me know the OTR price. Color and reason for sale, accidents, major minor. Driver/self and other details, kms done.
Roughly I would say 2.9 - 3 L. (Petrol)
Considering the petrol here in bangy is 3.65 ex showroom and diesel TDI is 4.6 ex sh.
Of course the equation changes if you own a diesel, TDI or DICOR

Last edited by prince_pervez : 19th June 2009 at 22:59.
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 12:35   #852
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Meerut
Posts: 126
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Please let me know the OTR price. Color and reason for sale, accidents, major minor. Driver/self and other details, kms done.
Roughly I would say 2.9 - 3 L. (Petrol)
Considering the petrol here in bangy is 3.65 ex showroom and diesel TDI is 4.6 ex sh.
Of course the equation changes if you own a diesel, TDI or DICOR
OTR Price: 4.75 L
Color: Mica Grey
Reason for sale: Upgrade to Second Hand Safari.
Driver: Myself. Single handedly driven. 17k kms.
Accidents: None.
Fuel Type: Diesel.
Engine Type: TDI.

Thanks for the reply.
kumargandharva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2009, 17:34   #853
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 5
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Price for Palio NV 1.2, Ferrari Red, Mar-2004 made, 39000 Km Run at Bangalore

Hi All,
I am scouting for a used palio under Rs.1.5 Lakhs in Bangalore.
I saw an Palio NV 1.2, Ferrari Red, Mar-2004 made, 39000 Km Run , In good condition .
The Owner is quoting 2.2 Lakhs , Which I feel is on the higher Side.
What would be its reasonable price ?

Please guide me.
rhsandeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 01:57   #854
SLK
Senior - BHPian
 
SLK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: DL XX XX XXXX
Posts: 1,281
Thanked: 165 Times
Default

We are considering selling our 800DX 2000 model.

It's done something close to 80k.

Good condition - for a 80k - 9 year old. [9 year old car can't be showroom new!]

It's 5gear 45bhp engine. Delux Model with AC.

Everything works, Autocops central locking/ music system, etc.

What is the price that should be expected/ asked for? It was bought for 2.7L in May 2000.
SLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 07:20   #855
Senior - BHPian
 
prince_pervez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Redwood shores, CA, USA
Posts: 4,205
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumargandharva View Post
OTR Price: 4.75 L
Color: Mica Grey
Reason for sale: Upgrade to Second Hand Safari.
Driver: Myself. Single handedly driven. 17k kms.
Accidents: None.
Fuel Type: Diesel.
Engine Type: TDI.

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm..Anything between 3 to 3.25 should be good. 17K kms is a very good USP here. If you get 3.25 its a steal. But don't go below 3.
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals black12rr The Indian Car Scene 6122 9th December 2016 00:14
Online Seat Color selection tool by "Katzkin" alexpaul Modifications & Accessories 0 7th April 2011 19:12


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:37.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks