Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2014, 15:13   #9436
BHPian
 
ToyotaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Meerut
Posts: 313
Thanked: 155 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Guys!
What should I expect for 2009 March, Toyota Innova gx 8-seater, Delhi Regn, Single owner/ Driver. Original Clutch. All original & no Issues.

Done 1.27 Lac kms.
6 lakhs give or take 50k. The car is very reliable and will serve you for a long time if kept well.
ToyotaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 15:34   #9437
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 167
Thanked: 17 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Friends, My Dad is planning to sell his Verna Fluidic Diesel. Wanted to get a feel of what is a "good price" that we can look at? This is a KA regd car and is the 1.4Ex CRDI and has done around 19000 kms since Feb 2013
The car is in brilliant condition with no even a single scratch (Advantages of not driving in Bangalore I guess)
After retiring as a banker,he has found his new love in the Innova and wants to sell the Verna.
hallik9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 15:41   #9438
BHPian
 
car_crazy1400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: DL/UP16/PB10
Posts: 478
Thanked: 125 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
6 lakhs give or take 50k. The car is very reliable and will serve you for a long time if kept well.
I know that Innova is very very reliable. And I intend to replace this with another New Innova or a Fortuner only.

Its just that I got bored of Innova. Thats all.
car_crazy1400 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 15:48   #9439
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,036
Thanked: 1,650 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

How much can one expect for a 2004 NHC CVT done 92k kms. Black color. 1st owner. Thane regn?
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 17:04   #9440
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: roaming
Posts: 134
Thanked: 14 Times
Infractions: 0/2 (9)
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Friends, please suggest the right price for HR 26 registered, March 2011, White Figo Titanium D, 59K on the odo, shod with 195 section tyres on matt black 15 inch platti alloys,

Cheers !
RD
ridinthru' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2014, 17:50   #9441
BHPian
 
ToyotaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Meerut
Posts: 313
Thanked: 155 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
I know that Innova is very very reliable. And I intend to replace this with another New Innova or a Fortuner only.

Its just that I got bored of Innova. Thats all.
It's the same case with me. I bought the fortuner in 2013 but still have my innova (done 80k) as it helps me in doing errands where I don't need to bother the fortuner. Toyota Quality is indeed a benchmark.
ToyotaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 20:13   #9442
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 181
Thanked: 13 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Hey Guys,

This is urgent because I have to close the deal eitherway asap.

Honda City V Automatic January 2010
28000 kms
Delhi registration
Minor dings, regularly serviced, owner upgraded, no accessories added, nice seat covers. Michelin XM1 tyres (did they come standard??

What's a suggestive price?
barcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 20:25   #9443
BHPian
 
ToyotaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Meerut
Posts: 313
Thanked: 155 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode View Post
Hey Guys,

This is urgent because I have to close the deal eitherway asap.

Honda City V Automatic January 2010
28000 kms
Delhi registration
Minor dings, regularly serviced, owner upgraded, no accessories added, nice seat covers. Michelin XM1 tyres (did they come standard??

What's a suggestive price?
8 lakhs. Considering a 3 year old model. But only if Its in top notch condition.
ToyotaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 20:33   #9444
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 181
Thanked: 13 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
8 lakhs. Considering a 3 year old model. But only if Its in top notch condition.
We are in 2014. So more like 4.5 years old?
barcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 20:42   #9445
BHPian
 
DieselLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kochi
Posts: 355
Thanked: 85 Times
Default

What should be the asking price for a 5 yr old swift ldi which is in good condition? The car has aftermarket power windows, touch screen ICE and <5k kms old tyres. There are few scratches here and there. Odo reading 85k kms.
DieselLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 21:10   #9446
BHPian
 
car_crazy1400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: DL/UP16/PB10
Posts: 478
Thanked: 125 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
It's the same case with me. I bought the fortuner in 2013 but still have my innova (done 80k) as it helps me in doing errands where I don't need to bother the fortuner. Toyota Quality is indeed a benchmark.


Hmm.. I was offered 5.6 - 5.75 lac for Innova.

Have decided to retain it & buy another Fortuner AT.

What say?.

I wanted to go in for Merc ML250. But then was dissuaded by a report in Autocar about a major Facelift for the ML, before the yearend. Next year may be.

Thanks

Rishi
car_crazy1400 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 21:59   #9447
BHPian
 
ToyotaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Meerut
Posts: 313
Thanked: 155 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Hmm.. I was offered 5.6 - 5.75 lac for Innova.

Have decided to retain it & buy another Fortuner AT.

What say?.

I wanted to go in for Merc ML250. But then was dissuaded by a report in Autocar about a major Facelift for the ML, before the yearend. Next year may be.

Thanks

Rishi
Fortuner AT kinds of defeats the purpose of a fortuner. It's a big ladder on frame SUV meant to be driven off road. For highway and city runs there are better cars available in the price range with better AT gearbox and better on road behavior. I am a huge fan of AT (have an A star auto) but for a vehicle like fortuner 4*4 seems to be a must else there is no difference in capabilities of innova and fortuner.
Mind you innova has slightly better 2nd and 3rd row seating than the innova.
If you can go for the ML than that's something in another league but if a fortuner my advise would be a 4*4. There's no AT available with it else that would have been perfect.
ToyotaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 22:36   #9448
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,750
Thanked: 1,481 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
8 lakhs. Considering a 3 year old model. But only if Its in top notch condition.
8 Lakhs for a 4.5 Year Old Honda City
Its not worth more than 4.5-5L.
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2014, 23:07   #9449
BHPian
 
ToyotaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Meerut
Posts: 313
Thanked: 155 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
8 Lakhs for a 4.5 Year Old Honda City
Its not worth more than 4.5-5L.
A hardly used Honda city V model AT which was around 12 lakhs on road would fetch 5L? In 4.5 years I would expect 6-7 lakh.
ToyotaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2014, 00:03   #9450
BHPian
 
car_crazy1400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: DL/UP16/PB10
Posts: 478
Thanked: 125 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
Fortuner AT kinds of defeats the purpose of a fortuner. It's a big ladder on frame SUV meant to be driven off road. For highway and city runs there are better cars available in the price range with better AT gearbox and better on road behavior. I am a huge fan of AT (have an A star auto) but for a vehicle like fortuner 4*4 seems to be a must else there is no difference in capabilities of innova and fortuner.
Mind you innova has slightly better 2nd and 3rd row seating than the innova.
If you can go for the ML than that's something in another league but if a fortuner my advise would be a 4*4. There's no AT available with it else that would have been perfect.
Already have a fortuner 4x4.

Sir. Need an easy to drive vehicle for my dad. With high up seating position.

No other options..
car_crazy1400 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals black12rr The Indian Car Scene 6072 29th November 2016 17:34
Online Seat Color selection tool by "Katzkin" alexpaul Modifications & Accessories 0 7th April 2011 19:12


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:16.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks