Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2009, 14:25   #1291
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 81
Thanked: Once
Default

What should be the price of this Used Palio Stile...

Details..

Model : Palio Stile Multijet
Version : SDX
Purchase Date : Feb 2009
KM Run : 5500+

Owner's Expection : 4.75 L
Market On Road Price : 5.44 L + Free Music System
VictorSinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 15:01   #1292
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,550
Thanked: 430 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
Dear all,

Surprised not to have any reply on this so far!

Can any one pls give his expert comments on this!

Thanks.
5.7L sounds a bit too high for the 2004 Accord. Start haggling from 4L, lower you end it the better. I am saying 4L because he will not find that many buyers for it as a NHC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSinha View Post
What should be the price of this Used Palio Stile...

Details..

Model : Palio Stile Multijet
Version : SDX
Purchase Date : Feb 2009
KM Run : 5500+

Owner's Expection : 4.75 L
Market On Road Price : 5.44 L + Free Music System
4.5L should be a happy price for both parties.
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2009, 12:15   #1293
Senior - BHPian
 
mithun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cochin
Posts: 1,916
Thanked: 42 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
Guys, I need a price check for this car.

2005 Swift Zxi
June 05 registration
run around 35K
single owner
blue colour
vehicle is well maintained

The going rates in Kerala would be helpful.
The price would be in the range of 3.3L-3.5L.
mithun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2009, 16:28   #1294
Senior - BHPian
 
longhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,136
Thanked: 258 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
The price would be in the range of 3.3L-3.5L.
Thanks. Could you post the rates for Swift Vxi 2005 and 2006 models in similar condition.
longhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2009, 18:28   #1295
Senior - BHPian
 
deepclutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Muvattupuzha
Posts: 1,104
Thanked: 99 Times
Default

2008 February Indica V2 DLS 32K odo .What can be the expected price? Asking Price 2.7 Lakhs.
Another Information I need is ,Which Years till DLS Turbo was produced ?

thanks.
deepclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2009, 13:30   #1296
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 551
Thanked: 439 Times
Default

Finally! Sticking the PocketRocket up for sale. :(

First dibs for the T-BHP community. Let me know if you guys are interested. Details are in the classifieds thread.

Team-BHP Classifieds - Fiat Palio Stile 1.6 Petrol - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2009, 18:20   #1297
BHPian
 
Neur0t0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 54
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Finally! Sticking the PocketRocket up for sale. :(

First dibs for the T-BHP community. Let me know if you guys are interested. Details are in the classifieds thread.

Team-BHP Classifieds - Fiat Palio Stile 1.6 Petrol - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Your Pocketrocket is definitely well maintained. The price you have put up is also fair enough, considering it is a lac less than a new car. I feel it should definitely fetch you 3 lacs. Wish I had the money now to buy your ride. Anyways good luck with the sale.
Neur0t0xin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2009, 21:39   #1298
Newbie
 
samking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 18
Thanked: Once
Default

Folks,

I wanted to get a quick check on the price of an Alto.
I am looking for a True Value car and the deal offered to me is this
Model: Alto LXi
Year: 2006
KMS: 18500
Accessories: Sony Xplod box speakers, large size sporty metallic pedals
Test Drive: Smooth running, AC is good, a few scratches on the rear bumper sides

Price: 2.35 L

I think this is a good deal, but just want to double check with you experts. This is the first car I saw on my hunt, and I usually like to see a few before I decide. Something tells me if I miss this one, I might not get a less driven car like this soon.

What should I ask/check about the car? What should I ask for from the dealer as accessories? Being True Value, they are already offering the standard 1 yr warranty and 3 services.

Sam
samking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2009, 21:44   #1299
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 139
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

What could be the price in bangalore for a 2005 Innova G4 Done 48000 km with good service record. Second owner the previous owner is on GE company lease .He is asking for 6.5 lakh is it on the higher side ?
vinu_pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2009, 23:09   #1300
Distinguished - BHPian
 
anjan_c2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: India
Posts: 5,321
Thanked: 3,961 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinu_pm View Post
What could be the price in bangalore for a 2005 Innova G4 Done 48000 km with good service record. Second owner the previous owner is on GE company lease .He is asking for 6.5 lakh is it on the higher side ?
At 48000 kms it must be wearing new tyres.How many owners does the Innova have? What accessories are fitted to it? Can get it checked by a competent mechanic- in many cases the dealers oblige by checking out the car with an eye on making the buyer a future customer.
I think if all is well maybe you can start at Rs 6.10 and settle for Rs 6.25L.
anjan_c2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 10:28   #1301
BHPian
 
mukeshgoel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 726
Thanked: 347 Times
Default

Hi.

I am thinking of selling my White Swift VDI bought in March'09.

What should I quote if I find a buyer.

It has been driven 15900 kms. Absolute new condition. Pictures are in my gallery.

Spent more than 50k on add-ons:

* Michellin XM1+ 185/70/R14
* X2 Alloys
* Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57 HU
* JBL GTO-938 Rear 6x9
* Infinity Components 6.5" fronts
* Nippon Keyless Central Locking
* Reverse Parking Sensors (2 sensors type)
* DZire Radiator Grill
* Roots Windtone Horn
* Headlight Bulbs Osram Night Breaker
* Some parts of central console and steering painting by Service Masters
Something like this: DSC02483.jpg - 2008 White VDI

Thanks.
mukeshgoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 11:33   #1302
BHPian
 
MutantX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Madras
Posts: 868
Thanked: 84 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
Hi.

I am thinking of selling my White Swift VDI bought in March'09.

What should I quote if I find a buyer.

It has been driven 15900 kms. Absolute new condition. Pictures are in my gallery.

Spent more than 50k on add-ons:

* Michellin XM1+ 185/70/R14
* X2 Alloys
* Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57 HU
* JBL GTO-938 Rear 6x9
* Infinity Components 6.5" fronts
* Nippon Keyless Central Locking
* Reverse Parking Sensors (2 sensors type)
* DZire Radiator Grill
* Roots Windtone Horn
* Headlight Bulbs Osram Night Breaker
* Some parts of central console and steering painting by Service Masters
Something like this: DSC02483.jpg - 2008 White VDI

Thanks.
Dude well maintained. I would have surely bought it if it were chennai registered Vehicle. You can expect anywhere between 5 - 5.25 Lakhs for the VDi.
MutantX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 11:41   #1303
BHPian
 
mukeshgoel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 726
Thanked: 347 Times
Default

Thanks buddy !

Forgot to mention, It is Delhi registration and I have bought 3rd and 4th year additional warranty also.
mukeshgoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2009, 17:40   #1304
BHPian
 
challa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 79
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hi Friends

Could someone please advice on 2002 June Zen VXI in Bangalore, Cherry Red, 2nd Owner, Mileage 42000 Kms, tryes will come for another 10 K. Owner is quoting 2.3 and came down to 2.1 Lakhs. Car is in Good condition with no dents and very minor scratch and looks good. Engine is smooth with good condition.
challa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 01:51   #1305
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 370
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

What is fair price of a late 2005 Esteem Lxi,45 k kms loaded with accessories like new battery, alloy wheels, tyres, shockers, leather seat cover, film, gear lock, spoiler, branded music system etc. excellent condition?
rock75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals black12rr The Indian Car Scene 6109 7th December 2016 00:59
Online Seat Color selection tool by "Katzkin" alexpaul Modifications & Accessories 0 7th April 2011 19:12


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:27.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks