Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 23rd December 2005, 18:29   #1
DRC
BHPian

Default Expert Advice!!!

IN the indian car scene, bad roads and rattles are integral part of motoring..
We have discussed this many times..

Ever come across a Garage who specialyze in fixingg rattles and suspension related stuff... This should be a big business if we agree to the above and people really care about them.

Could you guys name a few such work shops/garages for everyones benifit, Please do mention the city. Best entry wins a free beer!!
DRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 19:23   #2
BHPian

Quote:

Could you guys name a few such work shops/garages for everyones benifit, Please do mention the city.

I don't about garages but I do a lot of it my self, because I have a full fledged machine shop. Most sound come from the dash board, door pads and the boot. Let me know about your cars rattle. Maybe I could help.

BTW, I don't drink. Not enough motivation

so long
varunroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2005, 20:10   #3
Team-BHP Support

for my cars i get my doors,panels and dashboard tightened a every service therefore i dont have a problem with rattle from mar cars and the other relief i have is i dont own any maruti manufactured car.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote