Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 6th January 2017, 09:10   #526
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai India, unreasonable long term maintenance and service practices!

Hyundai is still continuing unfair anti-competitive trade practices. They don't supply OEM spare parts to 3rd party vendors or Online retailers. Is there some place other than courts where we can complain.
stanjohn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2017, 18:09   #527
BHPian

Default Re: Hyundai India, unreasonable long term maintenance and service practices!

Hello guys,

I'm hearing a dug-dug sound from my Accent's rear-right suspension area since the last couple of weeks. It started after driving through a slightly broken patch of road near EGL, Domlur (Bangalore) at a slightly higher speed (~50-55).
This sound is only from the rear-right side and is non-existent over smooth roads and if there is load at the rear (2-3 people). Also, the car feels wobbly if the right side of the car goes over some undulated surface or patches. And even while going over smaller potholes, there is a "thud" which wasn't there earlier.

I generally prefer Hyundai ASS for issues with major components and Trident SAs are generally competent and fix the issues promptly. However this time, even post multiple checkups they are clueless about the problem. They have asked me to go for a suspension overhaul followed by replacing both rear shocks.

Since they are clueless about the problem, I feel I should take it to an FNG for a second opinion and was looking for any leads/recommendation of a good FNG known for good suspension work.
nerd1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2017, 11:41   #528

You can search within the Team-BHP directory for referrals to good garages at your location. If you are in Bangalore then check:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangalore/

In Bangalore, you can even try a third-party service which inspects your car and suggests suitable garages to get your car fixed, based on problem and your preferences. Check out the post below:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html (Service Assist - Managed car servicing from WheelsWisdom.com (Bangalore))
renji3 is offline   Reply With Quote