Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 20th January 2006, 08:07   #31
Senior - BHPian

Whatcar.com has a video test of the European Honda Civic Hatchback. The grille spoils what is otherwise a fantastic looking car. Damn the Indians obsession with sedans or else Honda may have launched this beauty. Definately looks way better then the sedan. The car looks HOT in blue!

This is how the car fared:

On the Road : 3/5

Interiors: 3/5

Ownership: 3/5

Last edited by amit : 20th January 2006 at 08:11.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2006, 16:50   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Who in India would pay 11L to buy a hatch? (I might ;-) )
If i am not mistaken the Golf R32 comes for 25Lacs?? Focus and the rest are also priced about 20L in Europe.

Sorry to dissapoint all Mitsubishi freaks(devarshi84) but the Cedia is going to be a mega flop. Why would any one want to but a car with 2.0L engine pumping out just 115bhp. With that kind of a engine the FE is going to be bad compared to competition, and also neither does the car boost of anything superior to the competition. Only handling which very few poeple will look at this segment.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2006, 02:42   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
If i am not mistaken the Golf R32 comes for 25Lacs?? Focus and the rest are also priced about 20L in Europe.

Sorry to dissapoint all Mitsubishi freaks(devarshi84) but the Cedia is going to be a mega flop. Why would any one want to but a car with 2.0L engine pumping out just 115bhp. With that kind of a engine the FE is going to be bad compared to competition, and also neither does the car boost of anything superior to the competition. Only handling which very few poeple will look at this segment.

CNG cedia is coming soon buddy. and I am really angry that HM has two different specs floating around . That's really Unproffessional. The 125hp and the 115hp specs are really confusing. If some1 got a brochure or a test drive then they can write up their experience here.

and buddy I wont be dissappointed if the Cedia flops. I love mitsubishi just because My car has served me greatly. I am no fan. and while many wont agree my next car can even be a honda or toyota.

I am the consumer. I go for what I find the best.

Last edited by Aditya : 21st January 2006 at 07:57.
devarshi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2006, 13:40   #34
Senior - BHPian

devarashi Its confirmed 115bhp power with no climate control also which is available in all the cars in the segment. At the autoexpo lauch of the Cedia they had written the specs. Car is not worth test driving. What would you test drive ina 115bhp car i would rather save it for a rainy day (Read : Civic 140bhp)

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scf00046nm.jpg
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2006, 02:45   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
devarashi Its confirmed 115bhp power with no climate control also which is available in all the cars in the segment. At the autoexpo lauch of the Cedia they had written the specs. Car is not worth test driving. What would you test drive ina 115bhp car i would rather save it for a rainy day (Read : Civic 140bhp)

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scf00046nm.jpg

while not being any positive about the specs with respect to the previous debacles HM has had I will wait for a road test to confirm all the details. HM was also shady about the Horsepower figures of the previous lancer. I have seen all kinda bhp figures from 83-85-87-90.

anyways thanks for sharing the info.
devarshi84 is offline   Reply With Quote