| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th May 2011, 17:06||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 80,237 Times
Driver line up for VW Polo Cup 2011 announced
- Volkswagen India announces the 20 drivers for Polo Cup India 2011, from the nearly 1,600 registrations received.
- The 20 drivers will compete in six races held between June and December 2011. The first race will be flagged-off on June 17th at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore.
- The drivers represent a mix of Polo Cup rookies and veterans. The 14 newly selected drivers are joined by 6 drivers from the last season of the Polo Cup India.
- The selection process took place under the scrutiny of a jury consisting of Akbar Ebrahim, Rayomand Banajee, six times National Champion, Rohitaaz Kumar from JK Tyre Motorsport and Ronny Wechselberger from Volkswagen Motorsport.
|9th May 2011, 14:57||#3|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 1,037 Times
Re: Driver line up for VW Polo Cup 2011 announced
Changes in the car for 2011:
1. New steering wheel of a smaller diameter for better feel. OMP make and leather wrapped instead of the stock wheel for 2010.
2. Drink bottle with a small water pump now inlcuded in the car. Very helpful for the climate that we experience in India.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|VW Vento Cup for 2015! Replaces the Polo Cup||S2!!!||Indian Motorsport||7||4th August 2015 16:29|
|My experience as a VW Polo Cup Racing Driver||shrivz||Indian Motorsport||59||26th June 2011 12:14|
|Polo R Cup 2011, Round 1, Kicks Off!||shrivz||Indian Motorsport||7||23rd June 2011 18:41|
|Indian driver - Aditya Patel - finishes 4th @ Round 2 of Scirocco R-Cup 2011||GTO||Int'l Motorsport||1||7th June 2011 09:54|
|VW Polo Cup India : The Driver lineup announced!||GTO||Indian Motorsport||29||31st May 2010 19:03|