| || |
|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th May 2011, 17:06||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 15,617 Times
Driver line up for VW Polo Cup 2011 announced
- Volkswagen India announces the 20 drivers for Polo Cup India 2011, from the nearly 1,600 registrations received.
- The 20 drivers will compete in six races held between June and December 2011. The first race will be flagged-off on June 17th at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore.
- The drivers represent a mix of Polo Cup rookies and veterans. The 14 newly selected drivers are joined by 6 drivers from the last season of the Polo Cup India.
- The selection process took place under the scrutiny of a jury consisting of Akbar Ebrahim, Rayomand Banajee, six times National Champion, Rohitaaz Kumar from JK Tyre Motorsport and Ronny Wechselberger from Volkswagen Motorsport.
|9th May 2011, 14:57||#3|
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked: 876 Times
Re: Driver line up for VW Polo Cup 2011 announced
Changes in the car for 2011:
1. New steering wheel of a smaller diameter for better feel. OMP make and leather wrapped instead of the stock wheel for 2010.
2. Drink bottle with a small water pump now inlcuded in the car. Very helpful for the climate that we experience in India.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My Experience - Racing in the 2011 VW Polo R Cup!||Stratos||Indian Motorsport||39||2nd October 2011 22:59|
|My experience as a VW Polo Cup Racing Driver||shrivz||Indian Motorsport||59||26th June 2011 12:14|
|VW Polo Cup India : The Driver lineup announced!||GTO||Indian Motorsport||29||31st May 2010 19:03|