Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Closed Thread

Old 27th March 2006, 22:45   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
Hey bangy boys i will be coming for the 1st time for the Banglore run how far is this place (jakkur airfield) from St thomas town ?
Well , we would be glad to have u amongst us FR .. Just buzz me if u need any sort of help .. Would love to check out ur insanely fast B16B .. Btw so what else is up with ur car , any additional mods planned for the bangy drag ??
Old 27th March 2006, 22:46   #32
Senior - BHPian

[quote=Ford Rocam]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
There are 2 St Thomas towns in blore, could you shed some light on the area around it?

I myself really dont know exactly but its near phazer town the pin code of the area is 560084
Lets not take this thread off topic mate...but if its around Frazer town, its approx 25mins away....from the venue.

Last edited by The Wolf : 27th March 2006 at 22:52.
Old 27th March 2006, 22:49   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
hahaha.. nice try... wait your turn bro.. i am participating in this one too and we have some mods planned for my car.. i will also be entering the esteem for this speed run..
And here i was thinking that u were going to sell ur car and go to the US .. HHHmmm i think we ought to meet soon , need u to spurt out the entire secret .. Now dont tell me psycho's doing up ur car too ??

Btw FR , i think u meant frazer town , if thats what u meant its pretty close to my place .. Jakkur should be anywhere between 15-20 kms from there .. Do PM me ur exact location details ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 27th March 2006 at 22:54.
Old 27th March 2006, 23:09   #34
BHPian

Awesome News!
Any idea if Autocar arranges the Transport for the mumbai and related city Participants ?
Old 27th March 2006, 23:11   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Well , we would be glad to have u amongst us FR .. Just buzz me if u need any sort of help .. Would love to check out ur insanely fast B16B .. Btw so what else is up with ur car , any additional mods planned for the bangy drag ??
sure mclaren, but its B16A not B16B ,B16b is type r with stock 180hp,LSD & 9K rpm rev limit its expensive & not easily available, as far as engine ,no mods same setup as bombay run, just stock engine & ecm with I/H/E fpr etc. with proper Nos setup & with lots of launch practice on different set of wheels.

What mods you have planned for your baleno? heard you got some good timing on your stock baleno on your recent meet & who all are participating from t-bhp?

Last edited by Ford Rocam : 27th March 2006 at 23:16.
Old 27th March 2006, 23:29   #36
BHPian

Quote:
sure mclaren, but its B16A not B16B ,B16b is type r with stock 180hp,LSD & 9K rpm rev limit its expensive & not easily available, as far as engine ,no mods same setup as bombay run, just stock engine & ecm with I/H/E fpr etc. with proper Nos setup & with lots of launch practice on different set of wheels.

What mods you have planned for your baleno? heard you got some good timing on your stock baleno on your recent meet & who all are participating from t-bhp?
Good luck to you FC! like everything about your ride,its quite neat.With the mods that u have,its definetly worth driving down all the way from mumbai.It sure will payoff,you are gonna have a blast on the track & off it as well.

Last edited by dhirajs : 27th March 2006 at 23:32.
Old 27th March 2006, 23:35   #37
BANNED

Quote:

Sorry for the goof-up .. Well what NOS kit are u running ?? It would surely help the others in knowing what would be the ideal kit that u can run ..

Well right now we have worked out on working on the intake , exhaust , head work , suspension , brakes and a NOS install .. Got some financial issues which should get sorted out by this weekend , so sending the cars in for the works next monday ..

Also i really apologise for the timing that was put up at the last meet , we goofed up somewhere ..

As far as tbhp members taking part for the moment it will be u , psycho , godfather , v1p3r (hopefully) , wolf , cinclaturbo , sideways (not sure) , xtreme nos , poncho (again not sure) and myself ..
Old 28th March 2006, 09:39   #38
BHPian

Default Confirm dates plz!

hey bang dudes.
Plz keep us all posted on the autocross and the hill climb dates! looking forward to the speed run no doubt!!
Old 28th March 2006, 15:57   #39
BHPian

well i might participate,,,

Last edited by wheelieboy : 28th March 2006 at 16:03.
Old 28th March 2006, 21:34   #40
Senior - BHPian

I was just wondering who is going to be incharge of the christmas tree and stuff this time around!?! and Will there be a fair pre and post run scrutiny?? If the organisers arent by the books this time, there could be chaos awaiting them from all corners...
Old 28th March 2006, 22:42   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And here i was thinking that u were going to sell ur car and go to the US .. HHHmmm i think we ought to meet soon , need u to spurt out the entire secret .. Now dont tell me psycho's doing up ur car too ??
Yes.. i will leave for Amsterdam not US.. and Yes Psycho is doing up the car.. and the car is going to be with him for 3 days.. so lets plan it out so that no one gets stuck with a half completed car..
Old 28th March 2006, 22:46   #42
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
I was just wondering who is going to be incharge of the christmas tree and stuff this time around!?! and Will there be a fair pre and post run scrutiny?? If the organisers arent by the books this time, there could be chaos awaiting them from all corners...
Well ACI has its own timing lights .. So no more scandals or rumours ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather
Yes.. i will leave for Amsterdam not US.. and Yes Psycho is doing up the car.. and the car is going to be with him for 3 days.. so lets plan it out so that no one gets stuck with a half completed car..
HHmm we are going highly off topic , lets talk it over a coffee next week ..

Btw its weird to notice that no one reacted to the mention of the skylines and the supras ??? Or is it because this rumour has been going on for quite a while now ??
Old 28th March 2006, 23:10   #43
Senior - BHPian

Talking All the best

Quote:
Btw its weird to notice that no one reacted to the mention of the skylines and the supras ??? Or is it because this rumour has been going on for quite a while now ??
All the best to you guys. This is by far going to be the best speed run with Modified Balenos, Esteems, Vtecs, Zens, Lancers, Swifts, etc and if you want to spoil the show then the Supras and Skylines will really beat the crap out of every one with above 1000bhp on tap i wonder how much wheel spin it will have and traction control must be choking

Did any one get a mail with the first post in this thread and a line written below, forward this to five people including me(the person who send this) and you will get a free one year subsciption for ACI.
Old 29th March 2006, 22:06   #44
BHPian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Did any one get a mail with the first post in this thread and a line written below, forward this to five people including me(the person who send this) and you will get a free one year subsciption for ACI.
I got the same mail with the picture in the first post and had got a similar message for participating in the Autocar F1 game.

Iam really excited about this event, hope this time it is well organised. The last time it was quite bad and not many cars were there.
Old 29th March 2006, 23:18   #45
Senior - BHPian

What makes you think I will be entering, Mclaren?

Rudra sahib, if your offer of a drink is extended to every argument, I will never argue again, EVER!!!
Closed Thread