Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Closed Thread

Old 15th May 2012, 14:29   #16

Default Re: Got the Buddh International Circuit for 1 day. Wanna drive on the track?

Rehaan,
1. This was supposed to be on the 30th of April, but has been postponed indefinitely. I spoke with the officials yesterday and they said they will get it done before the end of may. Basically within 2 weeks.
2. No charge.
3. Including, forms, legalities, instructions, and driving, around 5-6 hours. cant be specific about the driving time entitled.
4. What details?
5. I think not.
The 30th April track day which was supposed to be, had me with a lot of great cars of a good friend, but since then he has left the country for the summers. Therefore i am doing this.
Makes me want to wish for a Aventador harder, so much for a stupid beemer.
sidzler15 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2012, 08:45   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Got the Buddh International Circuit for 1 day. Wanna drive on the track?

well? whats the decision? Could you at least do us the courtesy to tell us by when we should expect to hear from you?
Old 18th May 2012, 22:45   #18
BHPian

i feel kind of small posting here with all the Audi's and Skoda's already bidding to be in, but I have a Dzire. Do you think you can take me? (just being optimistic)
Old 21st May 2012, 23:04   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzler15
Rehaan,
1. This was supposed to be on the 30th of April, but has been postponed indefinitely. I spoke with the officials yesterday and they said they will get it done before the end of may. Basically within 2 weeks.
2. No charge.
3. Including, forms, legalities, instructions, and driving, around 5-6 hours. cant be specific about the driving time entitled.
4. What details?
5. I think not.
The 30th April track day which was supposed to be, had me with a lot of great cars of a good friend, but since then he has left the country for the summers. Therefore i am doing this.
Makes me want to wish for a Aventador harder, so much for a stupid beemer.
Hey sid!! Any updates from BIC about the track day??
Closed Thread