Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Old 11th January 2015, 23:13   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: BPC racing-reviews anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_asd View Post
...When I last posted about the same topic, I was directed to a thread on Gas Monkey Motorsport by fellow BHPian killjoy. The thread was very informative and I must say I learnt a lot in a matter of minutes. However, that since my thread was moved, information was restricted to GMM. After doing a few more hours of research, I stumbled on BPC racing...
I have NOT heard of BPC, but Slideways racing. Do NOT have details of their entire profile, but read somewhere they do rent out cars for rallying, but for a handsome pay. NOT too sure they train people as well.

Sirish Chandran is associated with Slideways and I have seen one of their cars featured in the pic on right top of team-bhp as well; I believe they do have a good reputation (especially with Sirish in their team).
swiftnfurious is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2015, 16:34   #17
BHPian

Default Re: BPC racing-reviews anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
I have NOT heard of BPC, but Slideways racing. Do NOT have details of their entire profile, but read somewhere they do rent out cars for rallying, but for a handsome pay. NOT too sure they train people as well.
Thanks for the info swiftnfurious. I checked their website out but was not quite able to figure out if they trained people and if so, whether they train kids. Moreover, they don't seem to be based in Bangalore. I only found a branch of theirs in Pune.
Anything more you know about them would certainly be welcome.
Sorry to bombard you with queries;being annoying is second nature for teens
Thanks for the help.
Turbo_asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2015, 15:06   #18
BHPian

Default Kart Wars

HI guys

Gas Monkey Motorsports and Torq03 bring to you " Kart Wars " , a four stroke go-kart racing series that is looking to spot new and upcoming talent, bring together drivers that are looking for a cheap and economical racing hobby and to promote four stroke kart racing in a country that barely has any four stroke racing!

We are looking to make this a monthly event which will connect drivers to karts on a regular basis and make karting an affordable and safe activity even while not racing.

Some of the worst accidents that occur during karting is rental karting at your local track and through our training programs we have trained over 150 drivers so far and have seen that the safety standards at the track we use has come down considerably. Sometimes even people watching a training session realize the importance of it and practice it without even enrolling in our session.

By organizing a monthly race we look forward to increase the no. of drivers that kart as well as promote safe driving and maturity.

Our event is a non sponsored event and non profitable. we aim at helping entrees connect with other drivers and create a group of like minded racers that are in it for the fun and spirit of sportsmanship.

Please do feel free to contact us in case of registrations or info. 91 - 8747057777 or kartwars@gasmonkeymotorsports.com
Attached Thumbnails
Professional GoKarting: Train & Race in Bangalore-kart-wars-1-copy.jpg  

dj sulz is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2015, 15:17   #19
BHPian

Default Re: Professional GoKarting: Train & Race in Bangalore

HI mods

Could you delete this thread. I am no longer part of that team and now run GMM. iv posted the same event on the gas monkey thread as well. This event could be a separate thread if possible as it will be a monthly event and not related to our training batches as mentioned on the gmm page.

Regards

Suhail Sabharwal
dj sulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2015, 18:34   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj sulz View Post
HI mods

Could you delete this thread. I am no longer part of that team and now run GMM. iv posted the same event on the gas monkey thread as well. This event could be a separate thread if possible as it will be a monthly event and not related to our training batches as mentioned on the gmm page.

Regards

Suhail Sabharwal
Hi Suhail,

I'm not sure whether you'd still be checking this post but I'm giving it a try anyways since I couldn't find any personal IM info.

Would you happen to have any info about Rayo Racing, Mumbai? They're organizing a 2 day Basics in Karting Program in Pune.

I'm considering taking this program to understand where I belong (or not) in the racing scene considering that I'm 29 already

Hope for a quick response, Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Professional GoKarting: Train & Race in Bangalore-rayo_racing.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BasicsInKarting.pdf (786.4 KB, 616 views)
DevendraG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2015, 11:27   #21
BHPian

Hi DevendraG

Rayo racing is a team that's been around for ages and is a very very good team. I would believe that their training sessions should live up to their good name and you would be satisfied.

Please do let me know how it goes once you've attended their race school.
dj sulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2015, 16:26   #22
Senior - BHPian

Ruhaan Alva (8 years old ) won the second round of the JK Tyre National Rotax Max Championship at Hyderabad!
Attached Thumbnails
Professional GoKarting: Train & Race in Bangalore-11230789_10153709165943132_5919330091576223304_n.jpg  

Professional GoKarting: Train & Race in Bangalore-11402317_1693900197500279_476991781024703928_o.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by vinay kamath : 26th July 2015 at 16:31.
vinay kamath is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2017, 07:07   #23
Senior - BHPian

Update on Ruhaan Alva (10 years old )
Attached Thumbnails
Professional GoKarting: Train & Race in Bangalore-16722554_10155358311503132_1806918312282798889_o.jpg  

vinay kamath is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2017, 20:49   #24
Senior - BHPian

Update on Ruhaan Alva (10 years old )
Attached Images

vinay kamath is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote