|View Poll Results: Which day|
|1st week Aug||14||41.18%|
|2nd week Aug||9||26.47%|
|Last week Aug||17||50.00%|
|Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll|
| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st August 2007, 12:01||#151|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Namma Bengaluru
Thanked: 2,748 Times
Generally the slicks are around 7-10 yrs old, used and have enough tread to last around 100 laps (hard driving) and grip really well (dunno about grip on wet tarmac cos its raining on and off in chennai now).
Size is 185/60/13. Will check if rims are also available and will post in a few hours along with price details.
Please note that these are only available in tube type and in the above size and in USED condition only.
|1st August 2007, 12:31||#152|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Greater Chennai
Thanked: 459 Times
hey guys..so it great to have a track day again..so MCL..what time do we meet saturday..and for how long is the session / sessions .. fees etc..
Ajmat, hope you are coming in thay VTEC of yours..i want another slide..
Psycho..your TC esteem should be interesting to drive..now..so welcome guys..and MCL thanks for another attempt at organising a great meet..
Am all pepped up for the meet..
|1st August 2007, 13:52||#154|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Thanked: 73 Times
|1st August 2007, 18:47||#160|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN 01
Thanked: 23 Times
|1st August 2007, 21:44||#163|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Boys, I suggest you take time to read the old posts. I have mentioned the rates to be 1k for half a day. It should be the long loop AFAIK. But this is left to the discretion of the track authorities.
Now, can we have a final raise of the hands from all those coming from Chennai & Bangalore?
As madan had pointed out, it goes to say that we will be having certain set of rules. Just to maximize everyone's safety.
1. All headlamps, tail lamps, indicators will be taped up.
2. No articles to be left loose in the car.
3. Seat belts should be functioning. No one will be allowed on track otherwise.
4. Helmet rule for both the driver and passenger compulsory. No passengers at the rear.
5. Kindly check the condition of your tires, brakes and top up all fluids.
6. Avoid overtaking in the inner section. That said if you find a faster car coming down at you move and give space. This is not a race.
7. Make a conscious effort to watch your mirrors. Plays a vital role when one is on track.
8. All the newbies will be taken for a couple of formation laps just to get a hang of the lines by one of us. All those who are going wrong in any of the corners are requested to get in touch with me or the other regulars. We will try our best to help you out.
9. Request one of the Chennai members to get some safety aid.
10. There is a petrol pump right outside the track, so make sure you carry a good conditioned spare wheel, jack, jack rod and wheel spanner.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I got home the Xylo E6! UPDATE: Pics & 3000kms report (post #106 onwards)||vinayrathore||Long-Term Ownership Reviews||281||27th December 2011 16:58|
|Red Bull F1 car @ Bandra Worli Sealink in Mumbai. UPDATE: Report & Videos pg7 onwards||Dippy||Int'l Motorsport||150||2nd November 2009 12:41|
|Pics: Track Day MMSC 26th April. EDIT: Videos added (post#196 onwards)||pawan||Indian Motorsport||207||30th May 2008 14:51|
|Pics & Report: March 24-25th Track Day - Chennai||nitrous||Indian Motorsport||169||12th April 2007 18:46|
|Track Day @ Chennai on 4th & 5th Feb 2006- now with report out and pics||BikerSG||Indian Motorsport||250||4th March 2006 11:36|