Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Old 22nd February 2005, 00:57   #16
Senior - BHPian

Wasn't it the yellow FS Zen that was sporting, underbody venturi spoiler types on his car?
It was surprising though, how many of them took to the strategy for reducing weight, running plastic doors, and fibre and cardboards, and who knows what else. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few sacrificed their aerodynamics in search for burning fat.
ported_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2005, 01:01   #17
Senior - BHPian

The yellow 'jaundice zen' (nice name z klasse )was really pathetically done up.Did anyone see its rear bumper??? It was the weirdest i've ever come across.And also the interiors were crazy.Had removed the entire dash-board and made a fibre one with the speedometer cluster in the centre of the dash.
One whacked out zen this was.

The other car was the maroon colored indica.How the hell did he get in there??
And ofcourse the Sanstorms.

But this one takes the cake.

Mazda RX7 by Teammotorworks.Its too overdone with a lotta stickers n all.Dunno wot this guy was upto,but it was definately worse than the Team FS zen.Its lost that entire RX7 charm.

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2005, 02:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hey! I completely forgot! What about that outstanding Tata Marina that the girls completely f'ed up on Saturday?! What a great ad for Tata. And to think that car didn't even have registration plates on it, so it must have been BRAND new. I wonder whose bright idea it was to repeatedly launch a brand new car on a dragstrip anyway? Sheesh!
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2005, 08:49   #19
BHPian

hey KBK the marina was supposed to be on the drag strip and was supposed to have a full fledged meal in the back like the ad. the winner of the drag would get a date with the girl who was going to drive it and a free meal.... that was the plan until the car had to be towed away and the dude from tata motors came down to the line up and told the girl that the car was not going to run and was towed away sadly. What an image for tata. Brand new car TA TA!
z klasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2005, 09:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

the team fs zen just needs a coat of nice paint , the bodykit actually looks good maybe because it was not painted it looked so shabby.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 01:11   #21
BHPian

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot
the team fs zen just needs a coat of nice paint , the bodykit actually looks good maybe because it was not painted it looked so shabby.
totally agree... infact i liked the idea of the butterfly doors on the zen. only if it had a proper paintjob of 20k it would be a masterpiece am sure. even the RX7 wasnt dat bad either. some ppl r totally vinyl freeks & i wouldnt mind filling my car wid loadsa vinyls.
But I Surely agree wid u guys on dat esteem. a camel with its hump in da front
gamerno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 01:15   #22
Senior - BHPian

That esteem was the weirdest thing Ive evr seen in my life...What was it???shux, it was sheer foolishness I cn say!!!
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 01:26   #23
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Well here my pick including the ones above
dats some mean machine

Last edited by tercelpower : 23rd February 2005 at 01:34.
tercelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 01:33   #24
Senior - BHPian

I dont think you need a meaner lookin machine if the sole purpose of it is to run in a drag race!!! Looks beasty, rogue'ish I can say..
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 02:23   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tercelpower
dats some mean machine
that mean machine surely didnt win a race to my memory
Old 23rd February 2005, 03:54   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerno1
that mean machine surely didnt win a race to my memory
It did'nt win a single race.But it surely did 13s.

X
X-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 10:52   #27
Senior - BHPian

that team fs zen had swift 1.6 under its hood and also nos...although didnt see it drag.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 13:34   #28
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

hey guys if it was auto show this jaundice zen what you all call would definately would look the best, but all the time went into the engine prep, but to its luck the fuel pump started giving problems, thats why she didnt perform, one night before she clocked 15.56 without nos. challenge to any one any time
ZenGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2005, 13:37   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENGT
hey guys if it was auto show this jaundice zen what you all call would definately would look the best, but all the time went into the engine prep, but to its luck the fuel pump started giving problems, thats why she didnt perform, one night before she clocked 15.56 without nos. challenge to any one any time
i frankly liked dat zen, but it of course needed some paint to complete it. & when did it do a 13s X?
Old 23rd February 2005, 13:54   #30
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Default Yellow Zen Rocks!!!

Ok....the Yellow Zen was a bit rough without the paint job.....but on friday night there was a little drag at khargar, and i heard about it and i had taken my Dad's 540i to see what it does, and we dragged and she totally stripped me. The team fs guy said he wouldnt run it at full throttle nor would he use the nos. He said the car had just got completed however it was on friday at 10 Pm. I think the guy had done a brilliant job with the turbo.....Did you people hear the BOV's Scream??? Mannnn, was totally maaad......im going for the delhi drag with my baleno, and hope to get it tuned from him. Ive just come back from bahrain a month back and hope Team FS completes my baleno.
p.s.> Even when the Enzo was launched....so now are the Enzo and the Yellow Zen the worst looking cars?....HA HA

Note:Avoid getting personal on your comments.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 23rd February 2005 at 14:34. Reason: Using personal comments
tercelpower is offline   Reply With Quote