Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Closed Thread

Old 24th February 2005, 15:41   #31
BHPian

[quote=ken]But what could be the reason to make alterations to the drag timings? [quote]

May be some kind of betting is taking place(wierd feeling).. So they bribe the time keepers!!

Dont know if all this is true in the first place..
Old 24th February 2005, 15:42   #32
Team-BHP Support

who or what said its reliable information, look at from a different perspective, we all have competetive spirit but when it moves to competition ego the problem starts.

trust me even we had our share of confusion in the 2 stroke category in bangalore drag.the rules are not followed, starting from scrutiny onwards.

this is not what i term as professional drag competition, and nobody is bothered from the start (including the participants) to object to all the zillion craziness that happens during the so called road show.

so lets not get into all this and ill put my money down to 2 beers that unless and until somebody who has the skill and knowledge (trust me half of the crowd participating or reading the post doesnt have it) comes into picture of organising along with a strong presence of representatives from MAI/FMSCI, no difference is gonna happen.

ACI gets sponsored by SPEED and they are there to get there respective publicity. its not the passion for the sports (i said sports and not cars )

my humble suggestion is dont take this ROAD SHOW too serious and get into your heads. and yes if someone has some real contacts, please go ahead and get the relavent right information and till then refrain from speculating.
Old 24th February 2005, 16:07   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
my humble suggestion is dont take this ROAD SHOW too serious and get into your heads. and yes if someone has some real contacts, please go ahead and get the relavent right information and till then refrain from speculating.
I completely agree with Jaggu. This thread is not taking us any where.
Let's wait for the investigation report. This thread is closed.
Closed Thread