Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Old 22nd July 2008, 12:30   #31
Senior - BHPian

@riju: Nice pics you shot there buddy. surely your pixing skills are matchless. Were you there even in the afternoon ? as i came around 11:30AM and departed by 12:30PM. When and where is the K-1000 run taking place?

@BullFrog: Nice pics you captured as well buddy.
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 12:31   #32
Senior - BHPian

Manoj and Jude thanks for your comments my fellow mates .

Jude cars at rallies/races are mostly shot using the panning technique. The last time I shot K-1000 I somehow felt something was amiss.
You can check those pics here : Picasa Web Albums - Riju - K-1000 (Aug 2...

This time decided to do only panning shots with a few stills also. But I guess panning did the trick for me and I stuck to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalraj View Post
@BULLFROG..... lovely photos you have captured the snaps of the cars in action with the dust around unlike only the car covering the full frame.
without the dust around you cant judge the speed or pace of the car. and snaps look good when cars are negotiating corners. GOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
I truly dont mean to hurt others who have posted the pics here
Vishal no offense taken by anyone here. Maybe once you are a little more exposed to photography I am sure you will start expecting more.
To each his own, everyone has his own style.I preferred panning and stuck to it.
If its dust you want we will give you dust with the cars during the K1000 rally. No offense taken by anyone here . So peace !!

Vishal and Balram congrats guys,never knew we had t-bhp'ians participating. If we did , I wud have stayed back to shoot a few pics of your cars too.

gods-envy IIRC K1000 bangalore leg is scheduled to take place on the 8th of Aug. Lets wait for updates from the regulars who keep posting info. here.

edit : Vijay we left by about 11:45. Like i said earlier we were really hungry and also had to get back home. The better half was getting impatient since lunch and shopping was promised.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 22nd July 2008 at 12:41.
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 16:50   #33
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Someone here mentioned there being over 70 entries and not as many cars.
The cars were shared over several classes like Novice class, Navigators class etc and hence the imbalance in Entries vs cars.
Handbrake Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 17:48   #34
BHPian

Default Pics please

Harry,

Can you please post the pics you have shot of the event. I am sure there are good ones in there.

cheers
Bullfrog
Bullfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2008, 20:04   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullfrog View Post
Can you please post the pics you have shot of the event. I am sure there are good ones in there.
Here you go : Harish Kukreja's Photos - Just Dirt II- 20 July 2008 | Facebook .
Old 24th July 2008, 17:47   #36
Team-BHP Support

Riju paramathma,

I saw this thread in detail now and hats off to you for your usual mind blowing photography.
theMAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2008, 19:11   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Riju paramathma,

I saw this thread in detail now and hats off to you for your usual mind blowing photography.
Namaskaara Sahibre. Thankoo !! Would have been nice if you too had turned up. Anyways there is always a next time and the day has been already decided. So you better keep yourself free.
Old 25th July 2008, 10:01   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles
Vishal no offense taken by anyone here. Maybe once you are a little more exposed to photography I am sure you will start expecting more.
To each his own, everyone has his own style.I preferred panning and stuck to it.

Vishal and Balram congrats guys,never knew we had t-bhp'ians participating. If we did , I wud have stayed back to shoot a few pics of your cars too.
hey rjstyles.... i did mention that i dint want to hurt others who have posted only because all the photos are lovely and proffesionally captured, only an extra mention to Bullfrog thats it...... your snaps too are amazing

i am sorry if you have got offended.

AND i too dint know that there were so many Bhpians there..... i even saw kadam showing his BUG to some guys but dint know they were all bhpians. anyways hope to catch you guys in PALACE GROUNDS this weekend...... there is an autocross by ASHOKI

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th July 2008 at 10:07.
vishalraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2008, 14:38   #39
BHPian

Question

Dint anybody click any videos of the event ?????????
eagle_f1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2008, 15:13   #40
Senior - BHPian

Hey Vishal like I said earlier, no offense taken at all. So chill and take it easy. I only mentioned my purpose behind capturing panning shots.

Kadam was with us .
Old 25th July 2008, 15:51   #41
BANNED

Any such event guys, i am sure to be there, if and only if the event is starting on time.

As far as being with T-BHP guys, Riju, mallik and myself will be there along with my BUG.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote