Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2009, 21:22   #166
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,516
Thanked: 5,771 Times
Default

Looks like the F430 from B'lore has reached Hyd now.
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 21:23   #167
BHPian
 
furioussphinx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 536
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

What a fantastic weekend I had! dont have the patience and energy to type a lot. The Supra I heard was 800bhp and it was the fastest today. It dragged out the Ferrari. The Ferrari was driven by actor Nagarjuna's son, Chaitanya. coming to the results, this is what I can recollect,

4stroke till 165cc, Joel came first with his fiero
Shabbir came second on his R6 and first on his R1 (11sec)
800-1100cc stock - Prabhu (Hyd non-tbhp member) came first on his stock zen(19.1sec) followed by 2 altos (20ish)
I guess the SX4 came first in the 1600-1800cc stock segment
Imports, the first went to the M3 followed by Shabbir's Supra and then the Subaru.
In the foreign open category, Shabbir came first with his Supra.

Rajshekar took the pics of the results, he will put them up soon.

The list of imports that took part were,

2 Porsche Cayman S
2 BMW M3
1 BMW M6
1 Mini Cooper S
1 Mercedes SLK
2 Audi TT
1 Toyota Supra
1 Nissan GTR
1 Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti
1 BMW 3series(with MOMO alloys) and 5 series
1 Ferrari F430
1 Jaguar (Dont know the model)
1 BMW 330 ci
1 Range Rover
1 Merc (dont know the model number)
1 Honda S2000

erm..thats all I can recollect so far

and cart loads of SBKs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Looks like the F430 from B'lore has reached Hyd now.
Nope, it was a UP registered car.

Last edited by furioussphinx : 18th January 2009 at 21:28.
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 21:29   #168
BHPian
 
guyonblackybx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 357
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
What a fantastic weekend I had! dont have the patience and energy to type a lot. The Supra I heard was 800bhp and it was the fastest today. It dragged out the Ferrari. The Ferrari was driven by actor Nagarjuna's son, Chaitanya. coming to the results, this is what I can recollect,

4stroke till 165cc, Joel came first with his fiero
Shabbir came second on his R6 and first on his R1 (11sec)
800-1100cc stock - Prabhu (Hyd non-tbhp member) came first on his stock zen(19.1sec) followed by 2 altos (20ish)
I guess the SX4 came first in the 1600-1800cc stock segment
Imports, the first went to the M3 followed by Shabbir's Supra and then the Subaru.
In the foreign open category, Shabbir came first with his Supra.

Rajshekar took the pics of the results, he will put them up soon.

The list of imports that took part were,

2 Porsche Cayman S
2 BMW M3
1 BMW M6
1 Mini Cooper S
1 Mercedes SLK
2 Audi TT
1 Toyota Supra
1 Nissan GTR
1 BMW 3series(with MOMO alloys) and 5 series
1 Ferrari F430
1 Jaguar (Dont know the model)
1 BMW 330 ci
1 Range Rover
1 Merc (dont know the model number)
1 Honda S2000

erm..thats all I can recollect so far

and cart loads of SBKs!



Nope, it was a UP registered car.
I remeber 2 Mec SLKs one was black one n other in Silver Have pics of both. I need time guys to upload pics. However shall upload videos in a while.
I have that Ferrari n Supra video shall load it along with others.
guyonblackybx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 21:41   #169
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,516
Thanked: 5,771 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post

Nope, it was a UP registered car.
8**8 ?
That was in B'lore before.
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 21:45   #170
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
8**8 ?
That was in B'lore before.
Was that a fake UP15 number plate??
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 21:51   #171
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default

[OT]@ pulsar56 , i can see myself in your pics of the F430.@ karanthecoolest , i can see myself in your pics of those superbikes.
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 21:57   #172
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
[OT]@ pulsar56 , i can see myself in your pics of the F430.@ karanthecoolest , i can see myself in your pics of those superbikes.
Dude, join for the Warangal Drive Meet!!! Then, Next time I'll know I am clicking you! cheers: There were a lot of people around the Horse
You were not there with the T-BHP guys yesterday rite? Else, I would have recognized you.
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:08   #173
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: HYDERABAD
Posts: 35
Thanked: Once
Default Day-2-set-2

more to follow soon..
Attached Thumbnails
Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-copy-7-dsc00528.jpg  

Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-copy-dsc00539.jpg  

Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-copy-dsc00551.jpg  

Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-dsc00561.jpg  

Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-dsc00566.jpg  

Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-dsc00562.jpg  

Deccan Quartermile Drag - January 17 & 18th 2009-dsc00545.jpg  

karanthecoolest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:10   #174
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: bangalore
Posts: 508
Thanked: 462 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
What a fantastic weekend I had! dont have the patience and energy to type a lot. The Supra I heard was 800bhp and it was the fastest today. It dragged out the Ferrari. The Ferrari was driven by actor Nagarjuna's son, Chaitanya. coming to the results, this is what I can recollect,

4stroke till 165cc, Joel came first with his fiero
Shabbir came second on his R6 and first on his R1 (11sec)
800-1100cc stock - Prabhu (Hyd non-tbhp member) came first on his stock zen(19.1sec) followed by 2 altos (20ish)
I guess the SX4 came first in the 1600-1800cc stock segment
Imports, the first went to the M3 followed by Shabbir's Supra and then the Subaru.
In the foreign open category, Shabbir came first with his Supra.

Rajshekar took the pics of the results, he will put them up soon.

The list of imports that took part were,

2 Porsche Cayman S
2 BMW M3
1 BMW M6
1 Mini Cooper S
1 Mercedes SLK
2 Audi TT
1 Toyota Supra
1 Nissan GTR
1 Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti
1 BMW 3series(with MOMO alloys) and 5 series
1 Ferrari F430
1 Jaguar (Dont know the model)
1 BMW 330 ci
1 Range Rover
1 Merc (dont know the model number)
1 Honda S2000

erm..thats all I can recollect so far

and cart loads of SBKs!



Nope, it was a UP registered car.
Honda S 2000 ? Whose car ? What registration ? What was the colour ? Didn't know about a S 2000 in Hyderabad ?
dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:14   #175
BHPian
 
furioussphinx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 536
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
Honda S 2000 ? Whose car ? What registration ? What was the colour ? Didn't know about a S 2000 in Hyderabad
Yes. Don't know. Din't notice. Grey. Neither did I.
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:16   #176
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Dude, join for the Warangal Drive Meet!!! Then, Next time I'll know I am clicking you! cheers: There were a lot of people around the Horse
You were not there with the T-BHP guys yesterday rite? Else, I would have recognized you.
yeah dude yesterday i was not there.

even i did'nt find the S 2000

Last edited by syedhafeez : 18th January 2009 at 22:21.
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:23   #177
BHPian
 
furioussphinx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 536
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
yeah dude yesterday i was not there.

even i did'nt find the S 2000
It was parked near the tent... somewhere near the gtr. It wasnt there yesterday. It came today.
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:28   #178
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default

What was the prize money ? How much did Shabbir win ?

Does any one have the pic of S 2000?

Last edited by syedhafeez : 18th January 2009 at 22:30.
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:29   #179
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 796
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
There were a lot of people around the Horse
If only there was a Bull to give company (and competition) to the Horse......HEAVEN!

Can't believe I missed it. Damn Saturday nights!!
f450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2009, 22:31   #180
BHPian
 
furioussphinx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 536
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
What was the prize money ? How much did Shabbir win ?

Does any one have the pic of S 2000?
No prize money afaik, just trophies.
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jaipur's 18th Vintage & Classic Car Rally - 23rd & 24th January, 2016 KartikeyaL Vintage Cars & Classics in India 8 3rd May 2016 21:46
RFC 2009 (1-18th Dec 2009) ex670c 4x4 Excursions 19 6th May 2011 11:03
Deccan Quartermile Drag III- 3rd & 4th October 2009 pulsar56 Indian Motorsport 123 24th February 2010 23:04
Deccan Quarter Mile Drag IV -12th & 13th Dec v1p3r Indian Motorsport 126 25th January 2010 19:45
Deccan Quartermile Drag II- June 20th and 21st 2009 suren181 Indian Motorsport 161 21st September 2009 13:17


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:28.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks